Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine Customer Service review...

Quote Originally Posted by GunGuy34 View Post
    There is no doubt, Wolverine is one of the Top outfits there is. I usually deal with Wolverine, Wanstalls, or P&D.
    Your avatar is making it very difficult to remember what I wanted to say here.... Umm, oh ya'! I wasted a fair amount of their time a few days ago asking dozens of questions etc. and I received nothing but respect and patience during our conversation. Needless to say between these guys and another excellent retailer I'm afraid I may have to give up eating and driving in order to afford the entire wish list.

Thanks for your time and patience! You'll be seeing more of my money soon.

The only complaint I had was that its a bit hard to find the place but other then that the service was excellent and all the old machine guns and SMGs and AKs on display is awesome to see, it made it worth the 1:30 hour drive there and back. I'm looking forward to getting a ppsh or Suomi m31 when they get them.

+1 for wolverine and Rob!

I've dealt with Rob many times over the phone for stuff that I needed...always professional and helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigvern View Post
    I'm not sure what to make of these posts on service from different companies.
    It's like west jet and air Canada, ford and dodge, some have good reviews and experiences and others have bad.
    Why would a firearms dealer be any different?
    Ha. I don't think you'll find someone with a positive review of customer service at the gun shop at the Markham location for LeBaron!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by SA85M1 View Post
    Can't go wrong dealing with them...Rob is excellent!!
    Yup - Rob has always been very helpful in the past and I'm sure he'll continue to be in the future.

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zjc2000 View Post
    Ha. I don't think you'll find someone with a positive review of customer service at the gun shop at the Markham location for LeBaron!

i went to that LeBaron location, service was terrible.

Nothing but high praise for Wolverine.

Actually one minor critique, I would like it better if their online site stated that an item was out of stock before having to open the item window, gets irritating opening dozens of items that are out of stock, to see if the items are back in stock. This would make scanning and shopping through their parts pages A LOT easier.

Excellent service, quick responses to email and quick delivery. I wish that I lived nearby to be able to meet them in person.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    A buddy of mine passed away from cancer. Shortly before his death, with an 'unknown' expiry date, he requested I help him put together a rifle for each of his kids. He chose the Kel-Tec RFB & I have to tell you, I spent some time on the phone before I found two!

My buddy then wanted to use ARMS 35 QD mount & 35M rings to mount the optics he had chosen. I called Wolverine & John personally took my order & shipped the mounts & rings for free to my buddy in Yellowknife.

All three packages arrived BEFORE my buddies expiry date & he put both rifles together & gave one to each of his grown children before he passed away. (Still brings tears to my eyes, ugh I am not good with loss...)

So, all that to say, I will continue to do business with Wolverine. John is one of the very good guys!

Thank you John & Wolverine Supplies!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

I have bought two guns and numerous accessories from them. Always an informed and excellent service with fast shipping.

Very accommodating and excellent customer service. An asset to our community.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast