Thread: Daniel Defense - 2013 orders

Daniel Defense - 2013 orders

We placed a large order for DD firearms last year and it is confirmed that we will be receiving our orders. We placed orders for various models for deliveries throughout 2013. These will be available from us and from our stocking dealers. When we have our 2013 recommended retail prices and expected ETA for the different models I will add it here.

From this point forward we will no longer accept any “pre-orders” or run a “notify” list, we will only accept firm orders with a $200 deposit. When you place your order we will need the following details; Name, address, phone #, e-mail address, PAL # and date and place of birth and payment method. Credit card numbers will be hand written on our copy of your deposit receipt, not entered into any computer, this is shredded when the final payment is taken. When your order arrives here you will be charged the balance and your order shipped. Canada Post will automatically generate a shipping notification. Should you wish to cancel your order at any time prior to us shipping, there will be a $30 administration charge.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    This I have seen this post at least three times in various threads lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer redddogg69's Avatar
    Does this mean that those of us on the MK18 list should call in and place a deposit? If it gets me one of the first batch Ill prepay
    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    Reddogg have a big iq, like a green plants, and -2 compare to a pitbulls! It is my last post concerning that gentleman,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Sorry for doing whatever I want on the internet. Sometimes you can ask a smart question and still get a stupid answer, life's like that.

Quote Originally Posted by redddogg69 View Post
    Does this mean that those of us on the MK18 list should call in and place a deposit? If it gets me one of the first batch Ill prepay
    No to your question, deposits are required from this date moving forward, not for past orders.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    How much will the price change for 2013?
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by andrew3081 View Post
    How much will the price change for 2013?
    I only expect minor changes (if any) to carbine prices for 2013. When you place a deposit your invoice will show the carbine price and that is what you pay no matter what the retail price changes to. Changes in the exchange rate etc become our gamble, but if the price goes down you will pay the lower price.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Does this process apply for uppers as well?
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by Onagoth View Post
    Does this process apply for uppers as well?
    No we only require deposits for complete firearms, for all other parts they can be ordered on line when in stock or a back order can be placed be e-mailing sales@wolverinesupplies.com

I got on backorder before hand. Any clue on when the next shipment of DDM4-V5's will be coming in?

And are the prices on your website as of today updated for orders coming in?