Thread: Crimson Trace Products -- NOW IN STOCK!

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Crimson Trace Products -- NOW IN STOCK!

We've had quite a large volume of calls and emails about the Crimson Trace line we're planning on bringing in ever since we started mentioning it in the store after SHOT, so I thought I'd get them up on the site and available for CGN! It's been crazy busy, so they're a couple days later than I'd planned, but this is what just came in the door this week:

We've got the Glock Gen 3 fullsize frame model in stock. This model is compatible with Gen3 Full-Size Pistols 17, 17L, 22, 31, 34, 35, 37, 20SF, 21SF; the standard 21 and 20 are oversize frames and do not fit. These are considered the gold standard in rock-solid reliable low-profile laser sights.

We've got the M&P fullsize frame model in stock. This will fit the 9mm and .40S&W frame models interchangeably and do not interfere with many holsters. Rear pressure activated.

We've got the 1911 fullsize frame model in stock. Front pressure activated, designed to work with nearly any holster.

Aaaaand we've got the award-winning Modular Vertical Grip in stock, for all picatinny forearm rifles! This is the premier model of VFG from Crimson Trace, and is modular, allowing the user to purchase additional laser modules for IR or green lasers.

All models are in stock now at Wanstalls Online!

Cheers,
    Daniel

Where do I look for these on your site?
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

Expried Business Member
    Clicking the photos will take you right to the product!