Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Running Guns.....accross the border

Quote Originally Posted by andrew3081 View Post
    most guns are almost the same price if you buy from irungun or buy from canadian retailer.. If the price of the firearm is less than $1000, it is probably worth it to buy from canadian dealer.
    I have a feeling that irungun will be charging people the hst instead of just gst in the near future.
    "yeah shall ask, yeah shall receive." THANK YOU for bringing more products into Canada.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MrSchultz's Avatar
    yeah yeah yeah

Sponsoring Business
    By the way.......make sure you guys don't complain when dealers and their gun smiths say "eff it" and get out of the business because everyone is "running guns" to save a few bucks.......and you can't get your gun serviced or repaired. Just sayin....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms Corp View Post
    By the way.......make sure you guys don't complain when dealers and their gun smiths say "eff it" and get out of the business because everyone is "running guns" to save a few bucks.......and you can't get your gun serviced or repaired. Just sayin....
    It's hard to get some guns serviced and repaired allready!
    I don't agree with circumventing the import BS from the US side but I would like to see some changes along the lines of "free trade" between our countries.

It would be nice if the exclusive distribution racket was cleaned up a bit.....how is it possible to bring lines in to Canada but then offer no support?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MrSchultz's Avatar
    Don't be too worried about it, there will be plenty of business for all retailers in Canada. It would be nice to have more retailers not only to provide more competition, but more range in products available to us Canadians. It's impossible for just a few retailers to have everything the public demands, more retailers the better, there's plenty of money to go around.

What I HATE the most is going to the retailers website and seeing "out of stock", over and over and over again.... it gets me real good, like someone punched me in the gut.

What he said
    Last edited by Ted Restric; 12-30-2012 at 07:01 PM.
    Just another Tim Hortons addicted, hockey lovin' Hossier, Maple syrup forever, EH!

This thread is funny to me. Canadian dealers are shook!!!!! Lol.
    I didn't invent the turtle neck, but I was the first to recognize it's potential as a tactical garment... Tactical turtle neck. Tactlneck.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by TV-PressPass View Post
    I don't shop at Walmart. Haven't set foot in one since high school.
    You're missing out... "People of Walmart"... Oh, perhaps you're not...

BANNED
    100$ for me isnt a few buck .... Heck I buy from Brownells if I can save 20$ . Money doesn't grow on trees.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    100$ for me isnt a few buck .... Heck I buy from Brownells if I can save 20$ . Money doesn't grow on trees.
    Thats an issue that I have as well. All of my firearms have been purchased in Canada. That said I have bought some parts from brownells. I have found that if I buy from brownells, I get the items shipped to my door with shipping costs included for appreciably less money than if I bought the items in Canada. I also get them quicker as well.

I do want to support the Canadian businesses, but if I am saving more than 20% (in some cases) buying from the states, then that is what I am going to do.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast