Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Running Guns.....accross the border

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    I like to support Canadian business too, but when Canadian businesses don't support us (by gouging whenever possible) then I WILL shop elsewhere . When I, as an average Canadian purchaser can purchase from Wolff or FSReloading for 45% less in some cases and have the items delivered to my door something thing tells me that a 'dealer' with bulk-buying discounts is simply screwing us to make as much $$ as we'll shell out. Maybe its time the local dealers realized what our limit is.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

GunNutz

Running Guns.....accross the border

I was looking at purchasing a sling about a month ago from a Canadian dealer. $99CAD for a sling with a $55USD MSRP. I don't mind paying a bit extra for convenience - but I have my limits.

Interesting. As stated before Irunguns will really only be a benefit for the people looking for weird and wacky . People who want their $1200 Tacticool H&K pistol or the Sig's in the catalogue that no one buy's. As Dlask has stated its nothing new and has been done before. And a busy shop owner doesn't have time to rush in some magazines or parts for some pistol that barely anyone shoots. And thumbs up for Dlask taking up the challenge. They don't seem to be worried.

I want a single stack for IPSC next year. I think I know who Im going to call. Irunguns doesn't sell 1911's with Maple leafs on the slide now do they!!!! I was made in Canada and I want my 1911 to be as well. Oh Canada!!!
    I like pistols

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567