Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: FDE Glocks.....AGAIN. G17s, G19s, G22s and G21s

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms Corp View Post
    There are no 34s available in FDE from our sources.
    Ok coolio. Thx for letting me know. Will the 17's be a regularly stocked item for you guys? I will be looking into purchasing one in the next few months.

If I remember correctly a glock rep showed me the 17 lower is interchangeable with 34 upper and vice versa. This was when gen4 first came out and was only on 17 and 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Natureboy View Post
    If I remember correctly a glock rep showed me the 17 lower is interchangeable with 34 upper and vice versa. This was when gen4 first came out and was only on 17 and 22.
    Interesting... I was wondering that actually. Thanks for the info, I will certainly look into that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lakermetal View Post
    Interesting... I was wondering that actually. Thanks for the info, I will certainly look into that.
    The reason the slides fit is because it's cheaper to make 1 part instead of 2 so since they're almost the same just slide and recoil spring it's cheaper to make. The 40 cal magazines fit into a 9mm giving you a few extra rounds and it's legal since it was made to hold 40 cal not 9mm.

Hey just wondering if the glock 21 gen4 will be ready to ship before or after the 28th of dec. I have the money now but could use it for Christmas as I get paid again on the 28th.

Thanks for the intel haha, I am just now learning more about glocks. The more I learn the more I want one. Maybe Santa will be nice and drop his wallet while leaving the kids presents...:D

Are the 17's and 34's frames the same size then?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer illumined's Avatar
    Yes please. Would like to order G19 Gen4 FDE ASAP.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" ~ W. Bro. George Washington

Just payed for my 17 Gen 4 can't wait to pick it up, have been looking for one of these for a long time. Thanks for bringing these in you guys are great! I'll be looking to add a 19 & 22 to my collection next.

CGN Regular Rock Out w/ Ur Glock Out's Avatar
    We need pics!!

They told me that they hope the shipment arrives end of this week in which case they will process existing orders. Although I suspect it will be shortly in the new year when they get through it.
    People should not have to fear both the government and the criminal. It should be that the criminal fears both the people and the government.

"It's only a rabbit" were his last words....