Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Sweetest Bullpup in Canada BUT.......

Sponsoring Business

The Sweetest Bullpup in Canada BUT.......

ITS PROHIBITED !!!!

We are the Canadian Distributor of the MSAR STG-E4. This is the sweetest bullpup we have ever shot shaming the Tavor and RFB. It's light, accurate, nimble and recoils like a 22. Unfortunately its also prohibited thanks to our Canadian Laws which specifically BAN by NAME a BRAND (not type) of rifle even though competitors have EXACTLY the SAME type of firearm. This is embarassing being a Canadian citizen in our opinion. Even the Senate Committe on the Scrutiny of Regulations thinks so concerning the words "VARIANT" and "COMMONLY AVAILABLE". If you want these regulations changed, talk to your MP. We have.....and will be meeting with ours shortly. In the meantime....this beauty is limited to International Sales, LE and Prohibited license holders only.

how much?
    Glock 19 | Ruger Gunsite | Benelli Supernova

CGN Regular
    Omg want.

Sponsoring Business
    Quote Originally Posted by trekstor View Post
    how much?
    PM me if you have a license to buy this firearm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Don't want to move, scratch the first one. Don't want to be shot or spit at, scratch the second. Might as well get the silly question out of the way; so how does one get the Prohibited License?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms Corp View Post
    ....this beauty is limited to International Sales, LE and Prohibited license holders only.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Sponsoring Business
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Don't want to move, scratch the first one. Don't want to be shot or spit at, scratch the second. Might as well get the silly question out of the way; so how does one get the Prohibited License?
    You generally need to be in the firearms business.

Very nice gun. This news is ALMOST as bad as when I learned that I would never own a semi-auto FAMAS in Canada.
    "6 bullets, more than enough to kill anything that moves" -Revolver Ocelot

CGN Regular
    I Can see how thay conversation would go. "So mr. MP, think you could nuke your political career for me by legalizimg this scary black rifle? Not like rmthe libtards would bring it up every chance they could." He is CPC, but still, realistic goals.

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    I think any dealer that is actively involved in trying to improve our current canadian gun regs. deserves to be at the top of the "who to buy from first list".

It's ridiculous that Tavors and RFB's are non restricted while this and your own M14 bullpup stock are prohibited, this is definitely a situation that needs to be corrected.

Why not start on on-line petition, at the very least it will be great PR for your business, people could even make donations to fund some legal action, maybe even combined with a sale - every $5/$10 from the sale of this item goes to the fight against.... - you get the idea. I think it hard for individuals to mount their own campaign, it needs to be spearheaded by experts such as yourselves, you've got my support, all the best.

Hah, talk to my MP...Glenn Thibeault (NDP).

I'm sure he won't hang up if I mention anything about firearms...

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast