Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3131516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Serbu 50BMG SEMI-AUTO taking orders.....

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by KRJ View Post
    Good luck with the Barrett 82.

Ummm... wrangler doesn't need luck. Look at his username as a hint. I don't think getting a Barrett 82 is going to be a problem...
    Ahhh! You are very wise indeed grasshopper.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by KRJ View Post
    Good luck with the Barrett 82.

Ummm... wrangler doesn't need luck. Look at his username as a hint. I don't think getting a Barrett 82 is going to be a problem...
    Ahhh! You are very wise indeed grasshopper.

Sorry for the double post, I spilled some olive juice on my keypad (don't ask) and now my puter now has a mind of it's own.
    Last edited by wrangler4867; 03-25-2013 at 08:51 AM. Reason: keyboard glitch

Quote Originally Posted by wrangler4867 View Post
    I put military ball through it that cycles my M2 HB with no problem and it still short stroked. I don't believe it is an ammo issue. I was emailed by the manufacturer (I had given up trying to reach them by phone) that it was a bad batch of recoil springs and that a new one would be sent out to me when they got them. Supposedly new ones arrived 3 ago that was my last correspondence with them, I have heard nothing from these people since.

As for the reason behind my rant, I can understand going through something like this if for instance I had purchased a Norinco product, not bad mouthing them just saying for the money you pay you wouldn't be surprised or put out by something like this, but when you dole out large sums of money for an American made product like this Serbu you would expect a little more, either in the way of quality or service. If you bought a brand new Ferrari that always stalled would you whip out your tools and try to figure out what is wrong with it or would you go straight back to the dealership and have it fixed.
    Is the dealer helping out with getting the new recoil springs from the manufacturer? After sale service and all.

CGN frequent flyer
    Is the dealer helping out with getting the new recoil springs from the manufacturer? After sale service and all.
    In all fairness we should hear what the dealer has to say before I say anything. Mr. Zombie, feel free to chime in at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMamba View Post
    Guys, a little perspective here...if this was a piece for a few hundred dollars there would be reason to complain, but considering the fact this a $7k rifle that is not up to snuff and both the manufacturer and dealer have not stepped up in any way this is totally unacceptable. Responsible would be to stop any deliveries as ng as this is not solved. I for one was on the list for this rifle but am now off given what has been going on, very disappointing! Hats off to you for the patience!

Quote Originally Posted by wrangler4867 View Post
    In all fairness we should hear what the dealer has to say before I say anything. Mr. Zombie, feel free to chime in at any time.
    Have you heard anything from Mr. Zombie?

CGN frequent flyer
    Talked to him a few weeks ago, ccd both him and Serbu via email so we could all be on the same page. He said to leave it with him, I'm waiting to hear back. At times I feel like Linus waiting for the Great Pumpking. I'm sure I will hear something soon.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    how is everyone doing with these, still hopeing to get one
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

CGN Regular
    I had also contacted mr zombie about getting on the waiting list for one of these rifles but after reading this thread from end too end and noticing when things started going south with the rifles sold mr zombie seemed too disappear from the comments... my enthusiasm has since been haulted too a grinding stop. Very curious too hear about any resolutions too these problems?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stove08steve View Post
    I had also contacted mr zombie about getting on the waiting list for one of these rifles but after reading this thread from end too end and noticing when things started going south with the rifles sold mr zombie seemed too disappear from the comments... my enthusiasm has since been haulted too a grinding stop. Very curious too hear about any resolutions too these problems?
    Not everyone like to flaunt there dirty laundry on the Internet. As Wrangler4867 stated he has been in contact with both parties and working towards a resolution.