Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Serbu 50BMG SEMI-AUTO taking orders.....

Quote Originally Posted by grunt19 View Post
    what kind of accuracy could you expect to get with this ?
    SHE is sub-moa fer shoo!

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pres717's Avatar
    Whoo hoo!! I want one!
    "I like guns, I like the way they look,
    I like the shiny steel and the polished wood.
    I don´t care if they´re big or small,
    if they´re for sale, hell, I want´em all!
    I like guns, I like guns, I like guns!"
    (Steve Lee)

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by emilio613 View Post
    So, not trying to be a spoilsport, or "unmanly" here, but.... that video told me nothing about the gun. Nada. I know it's a 50bmg semi-auto, and I saw some nice legs/caboose (which was quite nice, I experienced some muzzle blast of my own, here.). I thought they'd at least have some specs, or go over the operation/anything!
    I second this quote ... great a hot girl shooting a gun , real original ! why dont you tell me something about it other than its 7k ... Reliability , quality, stress testing , availabilty of parts ? super unprofessional advertisment ! get your sh*t together and tell us something about it ... your trying to sell a $7000 rifle for fk sakes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pilot2001 View Post
    I second this quote ... great a hot girl shooting a gun , real original ! why dont you tell me something about it other than its 7k ... Reliability , quality, stress testing , availabilty of parts ? super unprofessional advertisment ! get your sh*t together and tell us something about it ... your trying to sell a $7000 rifle for fk sakes

Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by pilot2001 View Post
    omg....a dealer has a little fun with a teaser intro video and gets jumped on. Welcome to CGN. There is this thing called "google" that will answer most of your questions.

Sponsoring Business
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo14 View Post
    omg....a dealer has a little fun with a teaser intro video and gets jumped on. Welcome to CGN. There is this thing called "google" that will answer most of your questions.
    I was JUST about to post that. Do some of these guys have thorns in their paws?

I went to google. Typed in Serbu 50 and got this:

About 3,280,000 results (0.31 seconds)

there....all professional.

My god I guess you have to expect someone on this damn board to throw some negativity on the thread..

First off nobody has to try and sell this thing; it sells itself
    Secondly, I would hope whoever has $7000 to put towards a rifle such as this would gladly look into the specifics and find out for themselves and not depend on any one video to make their final decision

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tom_Swift's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumlin View Post
    My god I guess you have to expect someone on this damn board to throw some negativity on the thread..

First off nobody has to try and sell this thing; it sells itself
    Secondly, I would hope whoever has $7000 to put towards a rifle such as this would gladly look into the specifics and find out for themselves and not depend on any one video to make their final decision
    Believe it or not but some people make $7k in a week, well at least before taxes.

Mr swift my point wasnt who has the money, period
    Like I said in my post, its who has $7000 to put towards a rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Swift View Post
    Believe it or not but some people make $7k in a week, well at least before taxes.
    tell me who these people are I will send a resume asap.. lol

Great price.. looks like some saving is in order...