Thread: Gagnon Sports - Worth the Drive to the Shwigity

Gagnon Sports - Worth the Drive to the Shwigity

Once again Gagnons sport has exceeded my expectations. I purchased my first gun at that very store and the high level of service continues.

They are knowledgable, friendly, and accomodating. I'll drive to Oshawa again no doubt.

Best price on the rifle I bought, then no tax on top of that. WOW

Randy was great to deal with, even if I was a little demanding and bothersome. Now the naggy kid got his 22 and Gagnon further solidified why I wanted his first gun purchase to be where mine was.

Thank you Gagnons
    Last edited by OldSavage; 12-07-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Yes it's true I only found out about them a month ago at another retailer after buying my savage .22 from them. The guy told me that I can get stuff for my SKS and hand guns at Gagnon sports. I went there to check it out and they were awesome I spent 1hour there asking questions and browsing and there were always ready to answer questions. I went back and bought a dust cover with picantiny rail for my SKS and I ask about the hand guns and I got a tour so I definitely will be going back for a hand gun service is great there trust me
    They don't judge you base on appearance and trust me I get that judgemental look a lot of times until I pull out my licence

From now on GAGNON SPORTS ALL THE WAY