Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Experience with Dead Zombies is nothing but disappointing!

Experience with Dead Zombies is nothing but disappointing!

It seems like these guys don't know what they are doing. It seems like I should've ordered from dlask corp website instead call them to make an order. That way at least i would have order number and record be left on the account. First when i saw thread about new m14 thermol magazine on deadzombies website, i sent thme mail how should i order and i got short reply to call them so i did, that was around november 4th. A lady picked up the phone and say it is dlask arms so i thought i called wrong number and hung up to call second time. At second time she got it and told me i called right place(confusing!!). i placed my order amd give my payment info, i told her i will send my address write down via email. Later i got phone call that she didnt received it. Apparently contact email receivers from deadzombie website and dlask website are different eventhough they share same phone number(should have just guide me to dlask website and order from online!) so i sent my shipping address again with other email address and i got reply that they ship right on that day, and i did not receive any further information such as tracking info, order number and etc.

3weeks passed and i was thinking, 'ok, international parcel from ebay take 2 to 4 weeks and for Canadian retailor i think i gave them enough time, let's contact them'. I sent email and no replys, couple of days of waiting than i call them. This tim a nice fella pick up the phone. Problem was he doesnt have access to banking infor or some sort of records to confirm my situation so i leave my contact info and i expected to be contacted in short while. Now one more week passed and it is a month passed since i got charged with my credit card from dlask arms.
    I'm gonna give one more call this week and will call my credit card compny cause $65 isn't candy money.
    Problem here is why you guys even make new website that doesnt even stand alone? Deadzombies' contact direct me to dlask arms and they have same items with available online purchase! And it seems like you guys don't share received emails from each other! What is going on here?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    I knew it...I thought they were the same company but just different names...and I am right!
    Hopefully you get things sorted out with them tho.
    I wanted to buy a 11.5" AR15 upper from them...but now I might wait...
    What?

Sponsoring Business
    First of all I apologize on behalf of the staff at Dlask and Dead Zombies. It was no secret they were the same. Contact link has Dlask's name on it.

So Joe and Mila went on business trip to Czech and I have been trying to run the show the best I could. I have called people to pick up their guns (glocks and HKs) and they did. People called that their ATT had gone through and were wondering where their guns were yet we had no fax. I called and had several ATTs sent over from CFP (whoops) they said.

So I have been trying my best here while Joe and Mila are gone.

Monday I will be in the shop and will send out your mags. Paid for or not I don't know I have no access to records. I will take your word for it.

As far as the upper goes.....wait for what? If you want to buy an Adams Arms upper.....text me (in the Signature below) and come pick one up. Your in Vancouver and so are we.

Sorry again for any confusion. Text me at 2506192251. I PUT that in our SIG just for this reason. EASY contact.

Thanks,

Richard on behalf of Joe and Mila Dlask Arms and Dead Zombies.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    nvm

Thanks for taking my words and fast reply on the forum(unlike email). I didn't know or informed that whoever in charge left store so I can see and understand about confusion now(I could've wait bit longer if I was informed). Since I got some answer so I'm willing to wait for bit more so you guys can find out what happened(lost in mail, haven't send out yet or it's already on the way but taking while).

I'm not sure at this point if you guys have my email that has my shipping address so let me know(even though I got reply that she will send out mags but as it seems she's not in the store.) if I need to call you guys again(PM me or something, I left my e-mail and phone number but I haven't got anything yet from you guys for month so I couldn't expect much but I'm willing to hand out my info on the phone or email again.). I also can send screen capture of credit card bill charged from dlask arms corp a month ago if you want it.

But again I was bit hot headed because I wasn't informed about my mail nor my order but now I'm willing to wait since I got reasonable answer till you guys can sort things out. Just let me know if you guys sent it already or need to be contact again for shipping info.

Thank you Richard.

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Two gentlemen sorting out a problem to the best of their respective abilities, should be recommended reading on CGN for how to handle similar situations, good job to both of you. All the best.

I second that.

x3.
    Finally i come across a dealer - consumer sorting things out in mannor..

Mistakes are bound to happen but not many dealers will admit it or trying to Fix it asap. Thumbs up for both of you guys!

Nice quick response. Thumbs up to both parties!

I was happy with dlask service, my glock 19 showed up as it was suppose too, even with my debit visa giving them trouble they sorted it out with the debit machine vendor to make it work for me.
    Glock 19 | Ruger Gunsite | Benelli Supernova

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast