Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Experience with Dead Zombies is nothing but disappointing!

Gentlemen indeed, well done.

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeaverBoomStix View Post
    Two gentlemen sorting out a problem to the best of their respective abilities, should be recommended reading on CGN for how to handle similar situations, good job to both of you. All the best.
    X4. It's nice to see an issue resolved in a professional manner. Good on ya gents.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Haagen_Dazs View Post
    About 3 weeks ago I placed a similar order for 2 M14 Thermold Magazines from Dead Zombies.

Ignoring the fact I have a problem with buying stuff from places with names like 'Dead Zombies', I had an ok experience once I called in. The lady (Mila?) told me that my order on Dead Zombies .ca did not go through because some email error or whatever and that orders need to be called in to Dlask (why have 2 websites, I dunno). Anyway, she took my money and info and then 2 weeks later I got the package. No tracking, no email. Whatever, still got it on time.

Maybe sometime I'm back in BC I'll have to check the place out. But there are some rough edges to be smoothed out. Sounds like your order slipped between the cracks.
    The idea of 2 websites is Dlask arms is manfacturing Dead zombies is retail.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123