Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Hi Cap Pinned Mags

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms Corp View Post
    And volume has been low.....so much for "huge" demand.....
    Seems like the demand is in the hi cap pistol mags.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

CGN Regular
    And volume has been low.....so much for "huge" demand.....
    Your initial post is for 9mm AR mags and Glock mags. This got me revved up cause I'd be in for 5/32 steel or plastic 9mm mags (would love 10/32s) and I think you could really sell them. 317 posts later you admit no orders for 9mm AR mags. I appreciate the effort, but I want more than tease as part of a promotion. I've bought stuff from you in the past and I'll buy from you in the future. If you had 9mm AR mags, I'd buy them too.

Regards,

O'Kelly's Boys
    "For every one of us, living in this world means waiting for our end. Let whoever can win glory before death. When a warrior is gone, that will be his best and only bulwark" - Beowulf

"I do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth the Second, Queen of Canada, her heirs and successors, according to law"

Quote Originally Posted by golfer200 View Post
    The headline for "Springfield Armory M-14 5/20 magazines" is deceiving, more they are just M14 mags, not SA made mags. Otherwise I would have ordered 3.
    Id have to agree, I'd love to se some real 5/20 Springfield mags up here, and thats what i thought they were bringing in also. But right now we kinda gotta take what we can get. I ordered the cmi mags and they are also very good quality. Definitely the second best to the original Springfield mag

. . .
    Last edited by OldHack; 03-28-2013 at 03:23 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    still waiting for the Springfield Armory 10 round mags pinned to 5 rounds...

Man I sure would love a 30rnd Glock17 mag.

So how does one order 10/15 pinned authentic G22 magazines?

Sponsoring Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeschurman View Post
    Id have to agree, I'd love to se some real 5/20 Springfield mags up here, and thats what i thought they were bringing in also. But right now we kinda gotta take what we can get. I ordered the cmi mags and they are also very good quality. Definitely the second best to the original Springfield mag
    Its not deceiving.....they are made by Check Mate Industries. Not everything is a conspiracy you guys. CMI MAKES the mags for SA. Do you think Troy Ind makes anything? They make nothing.....its all farmed out. That is the market today.

Check out this AR15 link:

http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=6&f=6&t=201680

Sponsoring Business
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Kelly's Boys View Post
    Your initial post is for 9mm AR mags and Glock mags. This got me revved up cause I'd be in for 5/32 steel or plastic 9mm mags (would love 10/32s) and I think you could really sell them. 317 posts later you admit no orders for 9mm AR mags. I appreciate the effort, but I want more than tease as part of a promotion. I've bought stuff from you in the past and I'll buy from you in the future. If you had 9mm AR mags, I'd buy them too.

Regards,

O'Kelly's Boys
    Incorrect.....they are ordered.......I have "no idea" when they will be available.....

CGN Regular
    I understand orders get here when they get here, but can you at least indicate that you have indeed ordered 9mm AR mags and if so what are they? Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks
    No one is taking orders for 9mm mags....

Regards,

O'Kelly's Boys
    Incorrect.....they are ordered.......I have "no idea" when they will be available.....
    Ok, I was incorrect. Can you please indicate which 9mm AR mags you ordered. I'm really looking forward to when they do arrive.

Thanks
    "For every one of us, living in this world means waiting for our end. Let whoever can win glory before death. When a warrior is gone, that will be his best and only bulwark" - Beowulf

"I do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth the Second, Queen of Canada, her heirs and successors, according to law"