Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Cap Pinned Mags

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    What abput drum mags for cz 858's pinned to 5??
    & this is why I follow B-files posts, I would buy a ridiculous amount of these magazines if you make this happen. *throws bundle of cash @ deadzombies* Take my money!

if they don't cost their weight in gold I can use some more 9 mm AR-15 mags at 32 rounds pinned accordingly.

How about high capacity 10/30 "pistol" AR15 mags? Why hasrny anyone made that available yet? The 10 round pistol mag is twice as good as the 5 round but they look so sad when they are so short

Sponsoring Business
    If someone can show me a US site that sells th cz drum I could track down the distributor....and bring them in.

Ruger SR9 10/17 mags please!
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

More TAPCO SKS mags would be great.

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms Corp View Post
    If there is enough interest......we will bring in high cap pinned mags. We have already applied for a permit for:

9mm AR mags
    Glock 17 mags
    Glock 22 mags
    Glock 21 mags

Any other "normal for guns in Canada" mags we will bring in. This includes rifle mags (cough Springfield M1A cough cough)....scuse me....as you guys might notice......we are not "china dolls" here. We like to have boots on the ground working in N. America in our shop where we can......
    There's a 9 page thread in the Black and Green Rifles forum, "Colt 9mm mags?"

I just made a post on it announcing to all the CGN posters, and readers that DeadZombies/Dlask are bringing these in, and that they should all get over here to add their requests to the list, since they've all been looking for these mags.

I'm down for the first 12!!!!

I'm very impressed with all your efforts to bring in this product and stand by my statement, you can sell 100 Colt 9mm AR15 5/32 pinned mags in one month or I'll pay you $100 - that's how sure I am about this.

All the best.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Kind of expensive, and not that useful in Canada right now, but I'm sure someone would drop the cash on some of these!
    Does anyone know if they work reliably?
    Definately Hi-Cap.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    X whatever on the Ruger SR-9 mags. The SR-9 is a fairly popular gun with limited mag options.
    Like I said, pinned glock mags are available in Canada today( not so much the 33rders) but that doesn't mean you won't sell them if you bring them in because there are lot's of glocks out there and not everyone knows where to find the mags it seems.
    If you take the top 5 selling pistols in Canada and bring in regular capacity mags pinned to 10 you should have no problems selling them if the price is reasonable.

I wonder what the top 5 pistols are in Canada?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'll take AK47 mags