Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SAM Military 1911 .45 ACP 5" $440.00

CGN frequent flyer
    These pistols look very nice! What is the difference between the regular SAM and the enhanced versions, besides a few dollars more?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    Pretty nice, I just wish sombody would do a true WWI/WWII style repro, right down to the style of markings on the slide.

Just doesn't quite work for me. It is trying to be an original 1911, without quite getting there.

Then again, maybe I am just a 1911 snob.

The SAM Military 1911 is almost identical to the GI issue apart from the slightly improved sights. See the first post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff B View Post
    These pistols look very nice! What is the difference between the regular SAM and the enhanced versions, besides a few dollars more?
    The enhanced versions have Novak type rear sights, white dot front sight, speed safety, commander hammer and beavertail grip safety. We have just received a shipment so we have good supplies right now. Due to the economics of production we may have to drop some of the less popular models as the manufacture wants to increase our minimum reorder quantities.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Do you take payments?

I desperately need a 1911 and the only thing keeping me from a Norc was the US import restriction.

Can we do $40/month EMT for the next 14 months? That would be something like $37 interest if tax is 13% and $25 for shipping.....
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrock View Post
    Do you take payments?

I desperately need a 1911 and the only thing keeping me from a Norc was the US import restriction.

Can we do $40/month EMT for the next 14 months? That would be something like $37 interest if tax is 13% and $25 for shipping.....
    I will be away at the Shot Show next week, e-mail to Sales@wolverinesupplies.com mark for the attention of Guy and I will leave it to him to work out a deal with you. Our normal lay-a-way plan is over three months intrest free and refunded if canceled. If drawn up over 14 months the monies paid would not be refunded if you canceled.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I will be away at the Shot Show next week, e-mail to Sales@wolverinesupplies.com mark for the attention of Guy and I will leave it to him to work out a deal with you. Our normal lay-a-way plan is over three months intrest free and refunded if canceled. If drawn up over 14 months the monies paid would not be refunded if you canceled.
    This would be a serious help too me as my "spending money" is usually about $20/pay. I have heard many fabulous things about Wolverine, another tech swears by you guys. The chance to have such a long lay away is a good indicator that he was right. If it is actually possible, I would shoot for paying $80 each month but the option to leave it too $40 if we're short funds. Thanks John.

Email sent!
    Last edited by Petrock; 01-12-2013 at 06:46 PM.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

CGN Regular
    Email sent

just received mine yesterday.it is a great pistol, seems flawless.
    it did seem to leave marks on my snap caps, but so to most pistols os i will have to shoot it and see.
    well worth the money so far.
    I will post more after i shoot it.
    the mags are italian better then what i was expecting. frankly it feels like one of the ruger sr1911 a1s
    https://ericaswimmingdream.tilt.com/year1
    Hey CGNers. Here is your chance to crowed fund a future Olympic hopeful and current gun nut!! thanks for your help everyone

so i only got to shoot half a box of .45 today due to time, no problems with it at all. shoots great.
    sorry for the simple version, but i have that cold going around.
    at five yards is those great, my buddy liked it as well.
    going to reload for it. 6$ difference a box when shooting factory, (wolf reloads) or reload my own for 4 cents a shot more over 9mm.
    https://ericaswimmingdream.tilt.com/year1
    Hey CGNers. Here is your chance to crowed fund a future Olympic hopeful and current gun nut!! thanks for your help everyone

I'm looking for a 1911 pistol to replace an M&P I sold.

Is there an adaptive kit that could/would fit this pistol if I were to buy and swap between the 45 cal this comes as and switch to a 22LR as needed?

Would you sell an exchange kit that would meet this need?

Thanks in advance.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast