Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marstar service blows me away!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Polar Man's Avatar
    NS (if you use the EE, add your province here at the very least!)
    Been reading marstar threads for a long time, seems they get a lot of hate just for not keeping items in stock. isn't it easy to order sea cans of guns from China?
    The only free society is an armed society.

I've never ordered anything from Marstar but I have tried a couple times and yes there were out of what I wanted. HOWEVER they did give me the contact information for a couple dealers that DID have what I want. Can't argue against a company that at least tries to point you to someone that has what you want if they are out of stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MrSchultz's Avatar
    sounds like you were about to blow your load there! awesome experience!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Well, as happy as I was with the initial great speedy service, I'm still waiting for the second mag that was supposed to come with the Challenger. Marstar appologized for it not being sent and said that one would be coming shortly....that was almost 3 weeks ago now. Hmmm
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

hehe ya I contacted marstar today asking them about when they would get more mosin nagant m38's & m44's, reply was "sometime this year".

lol that was hilarious, love their version of customer service.

the old website was never updated, their newone is better(i think/hope), i have made 3 or 4 orders over the phone, super service!

Quote Originally Posted by handofzeus View Post
    I ordered the used Browning Challenger Wed. night and it came this morning!!! Unreal service! I'm pretty sure the ad said TWO mags, but the site is down so I can't check. Other than that, I couldn't be happier. Thanks to the whole crew for fast service.
    sooo... They forgot part of your order, and their sites down? Just kiddin around. Thats crazy fast. Never ordered anything from these guys. Ill have to keep an eye on their website

Expired Business
    MR SCHULTZ;
    You asked a queston I provided an answer.... At least give my complete reply before chastising us for poor service.... I mad an effort to explain to you that it is impossible to predict delivery dates.... Obviously we were wrong in attempting such an explanation....

Part of my reply was "They will ship to Canada as soon as the export permit is granted, the transit permits are in place, the loading permits are given, and last but not least when the shipping line grants us container space.... John

Expired Business
    HANDOFFZEUS;

Please contact me with your e mail so I can look into the matter

john@marstar.ca

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    MR SCHULTZ;
    You asked a queston I provided an answer.... At least give my complete reply before chastising us for poor service.... I mad an effort to explain to you that it is impossible to predict delivery dates.... Obviously we were wrong in attempting such an explanation....

Part of my reply was "They will ship to Canada as soon as the export permit is granted, the transit permits are in place, the loading permits are given, and last but not least when the shipping line grants us container space.... John
    John, you sent that email after I wrote you back. The first reply from you went something like this - "sometime this year". you only wrote me back after I replied to that email.

it doesn't matter john, I'm not going to cry about it. I would have given a better answer to my customers, be we're not all the same, are we now.
    no hard feelings.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast