Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marstar service blows me away!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar

Marstar service blows me away!

I ordered the used Browning Challenger Wed. night and it came this morning!!! Unreal service! I'm pretty sure the ad said TWO mags, but the site is down so I can't check. Other than that, I couldn't be happier. Thanks to the whole crew for fast service.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Avalonthas's Avatar
    Not knocking the service as I have had all positive transactions...but also may have something to do with the lack of orders coming in (as per down website)
    There's Mil-spec, and then there's Gunnutz-spec.
    One is stringent, the other contains nuts.

Expired Business
    AVALONTHAS;
    ".but also may have something to do with the lack of orders coming in "

That is what I like, positive thinking, the fact that we added two extra people to the shipping department so we could attempt to clear all orders before we close for Christmas has nothing to do with it....

You just can't make everybody happy I guess

MERRY CHRISTMAS
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    AVALONTHAS;
    ".but also may have something to do with the lack of orders coming in "

That is what I like, positive thinking, the fact that we added two extra people to the shipping department so we could attempt to clear all orders before we close for Christmas has nothing to do with it....

You just can't make everybody happy I guess

MERRY CHRISTMAS
    John
    yes you can... put your web site up and running, and we are all happy

CGN frequent flyer
    There is this really old piece of communication technology called.... wait for it.... the telephone (888-744-0066).

Marstar staff have always been super helpful whenever I have called for information.

GunNutz
    I rather strongly suspect that Marstar are fully aware that they need to get their website up. If potential customers are frustrated (PICK UP THE PHONE), what about Marstar? I'd be over at the ISP ripping them brand new places to dispose of undigested fibre...

Cleared the Mac, still no go.

NICE!!! Gotta like that!

Quote Originally Posted by handofzeus View Post
    I ordered the used Browning Challenger Wed. night and it came this morning!!! Unreal service! I'm pretty sure the ad said TWO mags, but the site is down so I can't check. Other than that, I couldn't be happier. Thanks to the whole crew for fast service.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar

Thumbs up

Perhaps you guys misunderstood my post. When I say the service was unreal, I mean I'm still amazed at how GREAT it was! Marstr came through with lightening speed. I couldn't be happier with the item OR the service. The extra mag issue is being addressed and I plan on dealing with Marstar in the future and would highly recommend them to ANYONE!!!! 5 STARS ALL THE WAY!!!
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

I bought a Norinco 1911A1, received it in decent time considering the location from me. My 1911A1 unfortunately had trigger disconnect issues out of the box. Could fire two to three rounds then no trigger pull. Marstar made good on their ironclad guarantee, and had their gunsmith whip it into shape. Marstar paid for return shipping and everything. In addition whenever I called their phone, I ALWAYS received an answer. I never felt ignored or that my needs as a customer weren't met.

My 1911A1 has fired 1000+ rounds this summer without a hiccup (most those rounds Norinco too).

I will not hesitate to give these people my buisness again, customer service doesnt seem to translate to all vendors online. I also happily reccomend marstar to everyone at my gun club, most people are VERY wary about purchasing firearms from an online retailer (I have converted some of the old school members at our range!)

TV

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast