Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your shop made the paper

Quote Originally Posted by martiy View Post
    In regards to dummy suppressors; How did you come to this ridiculous conclusion? It certainly isn’t based on factual information.
    It's about as likely as a dummy journalist being converted into a real one.

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    You MONSTERS! how dare you make an easy shopping experience for your customers on-line! I thought I was buying a book! You are a firearms business, every page should have a super secret password that only elite people know the code to and you should use some sort of coded talk to describe your firearms as well as so that my eyes dont bleed when i read the description of you evil havoc inducing products!

that was sarcasm for you liberal hippies reading this, just because they sell firearms doesn't mean they should be restricted to archaic forms of retail and communications with their customers.

This is a malicious attack piece. Wolverine and its clients have been associated with mass murder. This is defamation...get you lawyer on this ASAP!

lol win

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSyd View Post
    It's about as likely as a dummy journalist being converted into a real one.

CGN frequent flyer Big_red_truck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_juiced_coupe View Post
    You MONSTERS! how dare you make an easy shopping experience for your customers on-line! I thought I was buying a book! You are a firearms business, every page should have a super secret password that only elite people know the code to and you should use some sort of coded talk to describe your firearms as well as so that my eyes dont bleed when i read the description of you evil havoc inducing products!

that was sarcasm for you liberal hippies reading this, just because they sell firearms doesn't mean they should be restricted to archaic forms of retail and communications with their customers.
    Yes who would of thought weapons of mass destructions where being sold right here in Canada! Hurry everyone! To the tin foil bunker!
    I'm canadian eh , there's no doot aboot

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

I read about half of that article and my blood pressure just shot through the roof I couldn't finish it I am at a loss for words.

Quote Originally Posted by Shep546 View Post
    I read about half of that article and my blood pressure just shot through the roof I couldn't finish it I am at a loss for words.
    if you're lost for words don't ask linda mcquaig ... she's not very good with words.

I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

CGN Regular
    This is just the beginning .... there's votes to be capitalized on here ....

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/liberal-lea...191905939.html

CGN Regular

^ What's this? The liberals hero cape just arrived in the mail?

Rob