Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Your shop made the paper

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fireball's Avatar

Your shop made the paper

Hello Wolverine,

Just thought I'd share a link to an article on CGN about your shop. Perhaps your legal representation should be made aware of it.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...-Linda-McQuaig

Thanks for the great service and selection.
    NFA CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I too would like to thank wolverine for top tier selection and service. Keep up the great work!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

The editorials in The Toronto Star have really gone down hill.

CGN Regular
    ..."They are not suitable for hunting, unless the intention is to pump bullets into a forest in the hope that a deer nestled among the trees might be caught napping. Quite the sport."

"The website also features night vision scopes and dummy suppressors (often converted into silencers) Peace researcher Peter Langille notes these accessories are not used in hunting or target practice, but are helpful for killing people quietly after dark from a distance."

Is this lady serious?

i have a good suggestion for what she can go ahead and use a dummy suppressor for.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer alter3d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker_Police View Post
    ..."They are not suitable for hunting, unless the intention is to pump bullets into a forest in the hope that a deer nestled among the trees might be caught napping. Quite the sport."

"The website also features night vision scopes and dummy suppressors (often converted into silencers)."

Is this lady serious?
    Of course. Don't YOU hunt by dumping a case worth of ammo in random directions in the bush, then going to see what's for dinner? ^^

i have a good suggestion for what she can go ahead and use a dummy suppressor for.
    Sadly, lefties enjoy getting butt raped (doesn't matter if it's the government-stripping-your-freedoms kind, or the regular from-a-criminal-invading-your-home kind), so I'm not sure that would be a deterrent.
    I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
    ― Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience

CGN Ultra frequent flyer HKMark23's Avatar

"The website also features night vision scopes and dummy suppressors (often converted into silencers)."

Is this lady serious?

Somewhat like journalism then; where you pump BS into the minions hoping to catch someone napping while suppressing the truth and silencing those in disagreement. IMHO hunters have it harder. Deer are pretty smart and their hearing isn't selective.
    "When you have made evil the means of survival, do not expect men to remain good. Do not expect them to stay moral and lose their lives for the purpose of becoming the fodder of the immoral. Do not expect them to produce, when production is punished and looting rewarded. Do not ask, 'Who is destroying the world?' You are." - Ayn Rand

CGN Ultra frequent flyer alter3d's Avatar
    edit: Double Post
    Last edited by alter3d; 12-18-2012 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Double Post
    I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
    ― Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience

I sent her the following

“I happened to see a large selection of them on display under a glass counter at a sports and hunting store last summer in rural Nova Scotia. That store wasn’t even on the list of Wolverine’s 42 affiliated retail outlets across Canada.
    This indicates that Canadian gun control laws are considerably weaker than most of us have been lulled into believing.”

Completely incorrect. A large selection of guns in a place of business that sells them says nothing of gun control laws.

“The website also features night vision scopes and dummy suppressors (often converted into silencers)”

In regards to dummy suppressors; How did you come to this ridiculous conclusion? It certainly isn’t based on factual information.

I thought as a journalist you were supposed to remain objective; however you clearly are using it as a forum to spread your political views via incorrect or sensationalist statements.

Just sent an e-mail thanking her for highlighting a business that support my rights and freedoms, and that I would be placing an order in the next few days.

And it begins..."journalists" looking for some attention through sensationalistic, factualt inaccurate, emotional reporting...I'm sure this is only one of many such "articles" If I owned Wolverine I would be on the phone with my lawyer

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast