Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your shop made the paper

tagged

It's too bad they can't combine passion and knowledge.

Perhaps there's a good point in this article, but if there is it's well hidden behind a ton of stupid.

On the up side as they say any publicity is good publicity, but I Wonder how Mr. Wolverine feels about this? I am a fan of the site and selection. Keep up the good work guys!

Thank you Wolverine for supporting and supplying the demanding sport shooting culture in Canada.

Hater's gonna hate.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin0508 View Post
    If I owned Wolverine I would be on the phone with my lawyer
    You should be on the phone now with your lawyer, and your politicians. The day is coming sooner than later where you and all of us are going to have to decide the manner in which we hand over all of our firearms to the powers that be when they come calling. Unless we take a vastly more proactive approach they will be come calling very shortly.

CGN frequent flyer Big_red_truck's Avatar
    ^^
    I'm canadian eh , there's no doot aboot

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

CGN Ultra frequent flyer HKMark23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin0508 View Post
    If I owned Wolverine I would be on the phone with my lawyer
    Might not have much to complain about.

ht tp://www.examiner.com/article/nw-gun-rights-activists-coffee-up-as-starbucks-posts-profits

Big anti campaigns haven't hurt Starbucks any. :D
    "When you have made evil the means of survival, do not expect men to remain good. Do not expect them to stay moral and lose their lives for the purpose of becoming the fodder of the immoral. Do not expect them to produce, when production is punished and looting rewarded. Do not ask, 'Who is destroying the world?' You are." - Ayn Rand

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    I sent a letter explaining that a moose gun packs way more punch and some shooters are disabled and unable to shoot another style of rifle due to hand or shoulder injurys or are blind and tend to point the barrel up instead of straight.

I also told them that dummy suppresors converted is harder then making one from scratch and send a youtube link to her to prove how easy it's to make and it explains how it works why it works and what happens. (it even explains how it can protect your hearing)

I also sent a video on cowboy action shooting showing that somoene with a 12 ga break action shotgun can really shoot fast even faster then some people with a semi auto.

I also sent a link showing how much the money gun registrey cost and is now saving which could be used in treating people with mental health issuses.

I also sent her links to storys were a person was saved by a firearm from wildlife.

If that doesn't make them think I don't know what will.

I also told her my Grandfather who was a WW2 and Korean war vet told me first hand what the holicost was like when he went into 1 of the camps and saw it. He also explained how only free countrys you can own firearms and if the country ever takes them away you should run away fast.

This is the email I sent to her,

"Do you think guns are the problem? I think the problem is the media and journalist like yourself, you are in a position to write anything you want knowing full well that most people will believe anything they read. So what do you do? You twist around sentences and add
    miss-leading information until you have something that instills fear in the common person. This world is driven by fear and although it may be a powerful tool for the media and politicians it is also a dangerous one. Even as I write this I find myself thinking that I should buy another handgun to protect myself from the "assault-style weapon wielding mass murderer" that has slipped through the cracks of the screening system and may be lurking around the next corner."

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    You should be on the phone now with your lawyer, and your politicians. The day is coming sooner than later where you and all of us are going to have to decide the manner in which we hand over all of our firearms to the powers that be when they come calling. Unless we take a vastly more proactive approach they will be come calling very shortly.
    Completely agree!