Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fees for pal, restricted pal license

CGN Regular i-owe-so-off-to-work-i-go's Avatar
    They will do the interviews and as to the charge on your credit card. If they decide NOT to Okay your application, they keep the money. NO REFUNDS.
    Support our troops. If you can't stand behind them, stand in front of them.
    Mission and District Rod and Gun Club
    BCWF
    NFA

Quote Originally Posted by Rackem87 View Post
    Thanks man, longest wait EVER!! or so it seems haha cheers.
    I called when my status showed on-line and asked if I could do my interview. Lady told me my file was not yet ready for interviews. She told me I would be called in 3 or 4 days. I called back 3 days later and I was able to do my interview and my references were both called immediately after my interview was completed. All this happened within my 28 day waiting period and my license was issued at 00:00hrs on Day 28. It all went well for me other than some Holiday Season delay in printing and mailing. I have nothing but good things to say about how the people at the CFC do their jobs. Be polite and they are very helpful.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    I just got my renewal PAL and it was free.
    Not sure if this is available for first time license holders though.
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

you mean upgrade to a restricted pal?
    fortunately, all I need todo is send my paperwork. I will have my testing done before the end of the month.
    things had a way of working out, so I will only need to pay the one time.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nitpicker View Post
    I called when my status showed on-line and asked if I could do my interview. Lady told me my file was not yet ready for interviews. She told me I would be called in 3 or 4 days. I called back 3 days later and I was able to do my interview and my references were both called immediately after my interview was completed. All this happened within my 28 day waiting period and my license was issued at 00:00hrs on Day 28. It all went well for me other than some Holiday Season delay in printing and mailing. I have nothing but good things to say about how the people at the CFC do their jobs. Be polite and they are very helpful.
    Thanks man, I had the same conversation. "We're not ready for the interview we'll call you late next week". Ill call them again tomorrow. Hope you enjoy your license brother.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12