Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customer Service Review

Customer Service Review

So late evening December 11, I ordered myself a Norinco 1911A1C DELUXE. First thing in the morning the order was already being processed, I had a few questions, and the customer service I got over the phone was fantastic. It showed up today, with no issues. Everything was smooth and care free. Thanks for the great experience. I will not hesitate to buy from you guys again. The only thing is that the order is still showing as processing on the web site, that would be the only thing that I can think of that would be nice for those who order online, is to have a way to check the status of the order.
    Thanks again,
    Chris

Also want to add they had the best selection of the Norcs and by far the best prices.

Just bought some powder, bullets and primers at epps. New to hobby of reloading. It was kind of like pulling teeth getting some answers on powder type and bulletts. Not bad mouthing just think he could have been more helpful. Nice lady behind the counter. Overall exp 7/10. Not the first time I've been there. Just my 2 cents.
    NFA CSSA OFAH CCFR

”No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

Very crappy service, I would never order anything.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aries-'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcap View Post
    Very crappy service, I would never order anything.
    Care to elaborate ? It is a stellar review as it is though.....

As for powders and such, there isnt much that the counter staff can't recommend for legal reasons. If they reccomend something and you blow yourself up they are liable.
    Last edited by Aries-; 12-14-2013 at 10:39 AM.

I Just ordered my first revolver from them and the customer service has been excellent. I had a couple issues with my credit card (been compromised) and they have been nothing but helpful throughout the entire process. This is my third firearm from them and they will be taking my money again in the future

I have good and bad survice. I like the store but not the survice, when I order stuff half the time its like pulling teeth. If they have what I want in stock I will buy it. Thats my two cents. When I started to shop there back 10 years ago it was diffrent.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Miaugi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hellbound View Post
    So late evening December 11, I ordered myself a Norinco 1911A1C DELUXE. First thing in the morning the order was already being processed, I had a few questions, and the customer service I got over the phone was fantastic. It showed up today, with no issues. Everything was smooth and care free. Thanks for the great experience. I will not hesitate to buy from you guys again. The only thing is that the order is still showing as processing on the web site, that would be the only thing that I can think of that would be nice for those who order online, is to have a way to check the status of the order.
    Thanks again,
    Chris
    Very nice recommendation note...but for the life of me I can not tell who it was that you were dealing with? I guess it could be Norinco but aren't these available from many sources?

Life is short, make the most of it!

I like turtles

I have had nothing but great service from the guys there at Epps. It is the only store I go to for anything firearms related and its a 2.5 hour drive for me to get there. They actually have my BLR there right now getting fixed and they fixed it for far less than what I was originally told it might cost and in a quarter of the time. I have had a couple of experiences, while waiting for service, where they were talking to people on the phone, or giving a person service, and when the person left they started bad mouthing them in front of other customers which I found very unprofessional. I have never had a bad word spoken to me. Well at least not to my face. All in all I have bought in person and over the phone and all has gone well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast