Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Customer Service Review

CGN Ultra frequent flyer berger's Avatar
    Perfect timing for this thread. If I complain about another vendor's setup, it is only proper I praise another.

In the last 60 days, I have purchased a rifle and Pistol from Ellwood Epps. Both experiences were great and dealing with the lady in Shipping even better. I had the pistol 3 days after it was shipped. When I received the M&P9, S&W screwed up and sent me something in the range kit they should not have (not noticeable unless you looked carefully). I called Epps and they sent out the proper piece immediately and I sent the improper piece back. They shipped without waiting to receive my package. They even called to make sure I got the item and if I was satisfied! I was.They also credited my account with the shipping I spent, which was fine with me. I quickly used that credit and bought an XCR. Shipping was very quick again, except CP screwed up the shipping and it came 2 days late. I called Epps, they sorted it out and my account was credited with the shipping charges because the package was late.

I will be buying from Epps again.
    Prost!

Berger

I have had nothing but positive experiences at epps. Never ordered online but i have family up that way and have bought a few things there. Staff was helpful and service was quick and most importantly every time i leave there i feel satisfied.

Nothing but positive experience with Elwood Epps as well, both in store and over the phone with reloading supplies to Toronto. Great guys all around and decent prices to boot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12