Thread: My First dealings with Marstar...

My First dealings with Marstar...

Was Amazing!
    John and Frank both went out of their ways to help me out and get me a few parts for a pistol that I had got as a first project. Every email was recieved and answered extremely quickly,
    They were polite, and really went above and beyond.
    This was a small order, that probably resulted in maaaaybe a whole five dollars of profit, and yet they dealt with me more professionally and quicker then the last four hundred dollar order I placed with another sponsor.

I plan on getting a pair of revolvers in the next month or so, and I know who I'll be ordering from.
    These guys are straight shooters, and I greatly appreciate how much they helped me.

Thanks Again, and I really look forward to dealing with you more!

Brad W
    Aka 1000yards

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000yards View Post
    Was Amazing!
    John and Frank both went out of their ways to help me out and get me a few parts for a pistol that I had got as a first project. Every email was recieved and answered extremely quickly,
    They were polite, and really went above and beyond.
    This was a small order, that probably resulted in maaaaybe a whole five dollars of profit, and yet they dealt with me more professionally and quicker then the last four hundred dollar order I placed with another sponsor.

I plan on getting a pair of revolvers in the next month or so, and I know who I'll be ordering from.
    These guys are straight shooters, and I greatly appreciate how much they helped me.

Thanks Again, and I really look forward to dealing with you more!

Brad W
    Aka 1000yards
    Glad we were able to assist you Brad....
    Regards
    John