Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Marstar

Problem with Marstar

I have been having an issue with Marstar and I am hoping that maybe if I post a copy of my letter here someone can give me some assistance.

Czerka Armaments Research
    407 Canyon Creek Dr. Suite 101
    Temple, TX 76502

To: John St Amour
    Marstar Canada Inc.
    Rural Route #1
    Vankleek Hill, ON
    K0B 1R0
    Canada

Dear John,

I am contacting you in regards to the BD-44 rifle that is to be shipped to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Technology Branch for evaluation. The initial agreement I had with your company was to purchase your entire stock of BD-44, once the modifications on the sample rifle had been approved by the BATF. I constructed a stock and shipped it to your company as part of the modification process and Frank attached my stock to the rifle and emailed me pictures on July 27th 2012 to send to the BATF with my import (form 6) application. I was suppose to be charge for the rifle before the weld modification was to be done but as of yet no charge has appeared on my credit card. On of September 6th 2012, The BATF approved my form 6 for the import of the modified BD-44 to the Technology Branch for evaluation. After several delays Frank informed me that the rifle was to be shipped on November 30th 2012, as of today December, 21st 2012 the rifle has not been shipped. Since then I have been unable to get any explanation on the reason for this delay or explanation to what exactly is the problem. It has becoming increasingly difficult to get in touch with anyone in regards to this matter, neither you nor Frank have responded to my emails or my phone messages. I do not understand why no one is willing to be forthcoming about this issue or willing to discuss the situation with me at all. I would appreciate some sort of explanation; if you could please inform me of the cause of this delay and when I can expect the rifle to be shipped to the BATF, thank you

Sincerely,

Brent Martin
    Vice President
    Czerka Arms

BANNED
    Mmmmm. Sorry to hear it buddy. Hate to say it, but from experience, your problem is this: it's Marstar.

^^^ x2
    If You're A Real Man Then Every Shirt Is A Muscle Shirt

We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.

Does anyone know if they are closed today because they are not answering their phone?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    They've been having some technical difficulties lately. Not sure why the phones would be down though?

Expired Business
    PLEASE read the home page it clearly shows that we closed at noon today (Friday) allowing our staff some extra time off and to beat the snow storm home....
    John

Expired Business
    DRACHENBLUT;

Another expert who knows all the details before he pronounces himself....No matter how much flamining we get here Marstar will NOT violate the law....

John

At best this is a civil matter between two parties.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Their Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today"

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    PLEASE read the home page it clearly shows that we closed at noon today (Friday) allowing our staff some extra time off and to beat the snow storm home....
    John
    I guess you meant Facebook homepage

WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast