Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problem with Marstar

Had I known about about the weld issue before today I would have addressed it. When I spoke with Frank in late November he said nothing about the weld problem he told me the gun was shipping on Friday. I am just trying to get this resolved I can get whatever is required from the BATF I just have to know that it is required. I have spent a great deal of time on this and I just wanted an explanation about what the problem was. Thank You

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Czerka, welcome to CGN, I've got to say you don't sound like the typical whiner complaining of less then light speed service in this "now" and "me" modern world!
    Looking forward to hearing a non snarky reply from John.
    Way to take the high road.
    Merry Christmas everyone!

I am not trying to start a fight I was just trying to get an answer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    To ship a firearm to the us it has to go through a certian port so you have to special ship it so they can clear it through customs that takes time to figure out its not just stick it in the box and ship they also have to send copys of the import/export paper work with it for customs to see. They also have to make sure after it goes through customs it goes to the right place meaning it goes to the East coast then were ever it needs to go since that seems to be the route it has to go its a huge pain in the rear... I sugest calling them that tends to be the best way to deal with it. It takes time to put all the paperwork in order to ship to the USA you can thank ITAR for that. In Canada its throw it in a box ship it to the person much simpler..

Administrator
    Business to Business issue should not be addressed in open forum at CGN, especially that czerka is not a business member. CGN is not a forum for business to resolve their business disputes and transactions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123