$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: XCR-M .308 Win Availability?

I am also interested in a M but a little concerned about the availability of Magazines, i would really like Pmags if iI buy the M, but my searches are not being very successful, i am starting to lean towards a 7.62 X 39. What is the supply outlook for extra magazines for this rifle, i would like to grab 8 when I get the XCR M
    Have a good one!
    Reach out and touch something special!

YOU KNOW YOU'RE SHOOTING LONG RANGE WHEN YOU'RE SHOOTING WHERE YOUR TARGET WILL BE!!

"A Golf Course is the willful and deliberate misuse of a Perfectly good Rifle Range!"

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Range Canuck View Post
    I am also interested in a M but a little concerned about the availability of Magazines, i would really like Pmags if iI buy the M, but my searches are not being very successful, i am starting to lean towards a 7.62 X 39. What is the supply outlook for extra magazines for this rifle, i would like to grab 8 when I get the XCR M
    Wolverines have them in stock 10 pinned to 5 all metal, 26.00 a crack, just ordered 2 more for my M... JP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Approx every 6 weeks.
    Awesome, if I can set the order up after Christmas I'll be sure to mention my CGN name there!

Thanks for the replies!

XCR or the Tavor...hmm hard choice..
    What?

I really like the Tavor, and I've shot one as well. Unfortunately .223 / 5.56 NATO isn't a legal hunting round here in Alberta (must be .224 or larger). It's a VERY nice rifle, though the XCR family has more caliber options and I love my existing .308 for hunting.

Figured the XCR-M .308 would be a great gun that I can use on both the range AND when out hunting!

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet caramel's Avatar
    My thoughts to, my Swiss and MR-1 are really only range toys, from now on, i will invest more toward 308 ( RFB is missing to the herd )... JP.

I absolutely love hunting with my XCR-M. It is so much fun to carry. I have hunted with my L in 7.62 x 39 as well. They both make good truck guns due to their length for getting in and out.

That's exactly what I was hoping, the .308 I've shot before is an 18.6" barrel bolt, though the overall length is actually a few inches longer than the XCR-M with stock unfolded. When folded, it'll make a really nice gun for getting in and out of the truck!

Just a quick question to the Wolverine guys: The guns you appear to be stocking are configured with the 'heavy' contour barrel, muzzle break, rail covers, and iron sights from Rob Arms. Is this correct?

Are you bringing in 260/243 XCR-M's as well or just the 308?

CGN Regular
    I would love to get a tan xcr-m in 243 in tan to match my tan 308 I have never seen one in 243

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast