Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: SFRC AR15's

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Will they be Canadian made?
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

you guys bought NEA ?
    lol

you guys bought NEA ?
    lol -- I purchased one from you and not such a bad Idea ...

Interested.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

:D Sweeeeeet....
    I\'m not fat...I\'m just big boned!!

Quote Originally Posted by rivetc78 View Post
    Good stuff, good to see your farm machinery bussiness take off
    And with the crap down south, good timing!

I hope you offer the 12.5" and 14.5" mids that no one else sells. Even the odd 20" would be different.
    Everyine and his mom sells the boring 10.5" and 16"
    This is my thought as well. I still like 10.5's but there arent many 20" available. Alot of guys would buy those and scope them.
    I like pistols

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I'm sure some uppers will come out first.
    Take this as the most serious advice ever: Canada has a massive untapped market for complete uppers in calibres other than 556/.223.

If you produced a quality "multi-cal" marked lower on the 556/.223 dimensions and also had 223Wylde, 300Blackout/Whisper, 6.5SPC, and 7.62x39 (I thinks this one is not .308 lower) with low profile gasblock/top railed fore end to attach onto that lower...

With the import issues in the US buying uppers were hard enough as it was, and now the supply has dried up with the current insanity down there. There are a few out there with expensive uppers in stock, but even that supply is going to dry up by being bought here or by buyers in the US. That leaves a huge void...

I also imagine that there are those out there that like complete guns, but there must be more than a few that did like me: basically built a custom lower with all the parts to make that lower what perfectly fits their shoulder, trigger finger, shooting style and so on. I don't want another complete gun, I want one or two more uppers to put onto: 1) the lower I can't afford to replicate, 2) the lower I don't need to replicate because the platform allows that type of versitility, and 3) might encourage to build another like it from your lowers.

Also, after building a lower, I'm not sure if I want to build uppers. Another reason for me to buy from you....

Serious, you do the uppers put me down for two of them: one in 6.5SPC (with 6 mags) and one in 300ACC/Whisper. Why? Cause I got the AR upper bug....
    Last edited by Aniest; 12-25-2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: clarity
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Great stuff Ryan! Put me down for one in 7.62 x 39.
    "You can't be a leader if you don't know where you're going"

Thanks for the heads up. Will you be able to choose the colour ? (ie.OD or FDE)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Don't forget about .50-Beowulf