Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: $100 Finders Fee

In the Cariboo. My back yard is my range. got 800 yds clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Will be pleased to pay $100 finders fee for any information leading to the successful purchase of any Lancaster pistol. You younger members know your way round the Internet much better than me so here is an opportunity to make some easy cash.

The Lancaster was a multi barreled handgun ( two or four barrels ) in rather large calibers which saw limited use by British Officers before the introduction of smokeless powder and reliable large bore semi auto handguns, notably the Colt 1911 .45 and Webley .455 semi auto.
    I passed on a Lancaster Hoda ( too high a price) a few months ago it was a SXS hammer gun. It is a Jones type under lever, cant recall if smooth bore or not and I think was 577 caliber. Not sure if this is what you are asking for. If I can locate the fellow I will get you his e mail address. No charge give the $100 to a needy person or a charity.
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by doubletap45colt View Post
    I passed on a Lancaster Hoda ( too high a price) a few months ago it was a SXS hammer gun. It is a Jones type under lever, cant recall if smooth bore or not and I think was 577 caliber. Not sure if this is what you are asking for. If I can locate the fellow I will get you his e mail address. No charge give the $100 to a needy person or a charity.
    Gary
    I would be interested in finding out more please.

sorry mister wolverine :D wasnt trying to point out a spelling error... and i certainly didnt wish to embarrass or insult you.. i just wasnt sure if it was the lanchester or the lancaster is all.. there is both.. just, the lancaster was the 4 barrel is all so i was confused... ill pass on some leads for you via an email... hopefully youll have some success, they seem like very interesting pistols and wouldnt mind firing one myself... a great piece of history to collect, IF you have the money to spare (which i only wish i did lol)

I am trying to send a PM to Mr.Wolverine about two place that have these guns right now, but can't ?

Any e-mail adress that I can send the phone numbers to ?

EDIT

Nevermind lol
    Last edited by Megaclocker; 06-30-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by berto1966 View Post
    Thanks, but she was sold a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by promethious View Post
    sorry mister wolverine :D wasnt trying to point out a spelling error... and i certainly didnt wish to embarrass or insult you.. i just wasnt sure if it was the lanchester or the lancaster is all.. there is both.. just, the lancaster was the 4 barrel is all so i was confused... ill pass on some leads for you via an email... hopefully youll have some success, they seem like very interesting pistols and wouldnt mind firing one myself... a great piece of history to collect, IF you have the money to spare (which i only wish i did lol)
    No need to apologize, I never was any good at spelling, but I do know the differance between a Lancaster and a Lanchester. You are correct the Lancasters are very interesting, no two are exactly the same. As for firing them, the double action trigger pull is horrendous, but the guns fitted with optional second trigger for first cocking the action are very sweet. Cheers .

Quote Originally Posted by Megaclocker View Post
    I am trying to send a PM to Mr.Wolverine about two place that have these guns right now, but can't ?

Any e-mail adress that I can send the phone numbers to ?

EDIT

Nevermind lol
    Thanks for you e mail I will check them out but I think that they are old listings. Cheers.

I've contacted the guy from Milpass.cc.

They are indeed from a while ago. No idea about the other link I've sent to you.

Just sent you an email about a double barrel located in Australia listed as "in stock".

Mike

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast