Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: $100 Finders Fee

Contact my friend Dennis Kroh at Empire Arms in Florida, he does all the major US Gunshows and knows all the big dealers in the USA. If anyone can find one in the USA it is him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    That girl is sitting beside me as we talk! Thanks but I already follow RIA, that is where my 8 Bore double rifle came from.
    Merry Christmas
    Well I'll be! I guess I know nothing! haha Good luck hunting one down... if you feel like just giving me a Hundred Bucks as an Xmas gift, I am totally down for that!

Merry Christmas!

Not sure if this counts. Deactivated. http://www.deactivated-guns.co.uk/de.../prod_134.html

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mobgma View Post
    Not sure if this counts. Deactivated. http://www.deactivated-guns.co.uk/de.../prod_134.html
    Bottoms says Sold Out in red.

Uber Super GunNutz YouAreInOilCountry's Avatar
    LOL... The Lanchester ? (thinking) $100 finder fee.... Getting Kel Tec to ship 600 KSG's to Wolverine and clear out the backlog? Priceless.

Though, on a personal note, getting Remington to ship their BT-99 Golden Clays is more important.

On a serious note, sincere thanks to John H. & Guy P. for their unmatched customer service @ Wolverine... It requires enthusiasm, inventory, and patience to answer questions from buyers. Though I do not take Wolverine customer service for granted.... I have never once felt like the team @ Wolverine were annoyed, or disinterested.

Merry Christmas, and thank yoiu for catering to my inner guntuz voice.
    "It's like, at the end there is this surprise quiz. Am I proud of me? I gave my life to become this person I am right now. Was it worth what I paid?" - Richard Bach

Reality doesn’t care what is on social media.

Uber Super GunNutz YouAreInOilCountry's Avatar
    Rock Island Auction Company 1-800-238-8022 http://www.rockislandauction.com A premiere antique firearm auctioneer.
    "It's like, at the end there is this surprise quiz. Am I proud of me? I gave my life to become this person I am right now. Was it worth what I paid?" - Richard Bach

Reality doesn’t care what is on social media.

when it comes to antiques, i have www.am-firearms.com as a favorite. keep an eye there for interesting specimens. Good luck John!
    "They are the most armed, and most free” - Nicolo Macchiavelli, regarding Switzerland

CGN Regular
    I don't know if this will help you John. I found these people could steer you to what your looking for.
    The web page is www.ima-usa.com

Good Luck
    Peter

Tried to send you a pm but failed. A friend inhereted one from his father some years back. I saw the piece in question just last year. He may be interested to sell. I don't want to post his email on a public forum. How can I pass private contact info.?

Quote Originally Posted by jwillmoore View Post
    Tried to send you a pm but failed. A friend inhereted one from his father some years back. I saw the piece in question just last year. He may be interested to sell. I don't want to post his email on a public forum. How can I pass private contact info.?
    Please send an e-mail to John@wolverinesupplies.com I am very interested to hear more on this one, cheers.