Thread: CFSC and CRFSC results, how long should it take?

CFSC and CRFSC results, how long should it take?

Hi, I was wondering how long it should take to get the result from the CFSC ? is 60 days too long?

Yes, but it depends on a couple of things. First, how quickly your instructor sent them in. Some instructors wait a while if they teach a lot of classes (so they aren't sending them twice a week) before they even send the results to Orillia. Then they are processed at whatever speed they are processed at (slowly this time of year) and then sent back to you via snail mail. I'd say best case scenario is four weeks. Worst is probably right around where you are now. I'd call. Know your instructors name and the date that you took the test as they file these things by instructor/date.

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shingo View Post
    Hi, I was wondering how long it should take to get the result from the CFSC ? is 60 days too long?
    Way too long, we were told when i did mine if we dont hear back within 4 weeks to call wih course date and instructor as Random said.

CGN Regular
    I had my test results back in under 3 weeks.

I noticed thread starter was from Quebec do they not get their test results when the test is finished .I thought only Ontario has to get them stamped by CFO's office
    Supermag

^ first time I hear the test results being given the same day

I'm from Mtl,QC did both tests a week apart .. got the non-rest within a week but the restricted test results took about 3-4 weeks to arrive
    60 days is ridiculously long

Get used to it 'cause it'll take twice as much time for you to get your RPAL. They got my application in mid-October and am still waiting for the CFO to call me and my references. I called twice and there was nothing they could do .. "sir, you just have to wait" so that's what I'm doing

Just received the letter, i guess the christmas vacation didn't help....

I'm in southern Ontario it's been 3 weeks and still waiting.... Needless to say feels like forever especially since I have my H1 small game license and also deer license.. Can you still hunt with a PAL Licensed holder without your pal or shoot game without a PAL and a fire arm with your small game and deer license? I'm a Newbie so have lots of questions regarding hunting and firearms.