Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Finally a decent looking magazine!

Quote Originally Posted by Unspoken View Post
    Buy a few and try them out in all the platforms
    x2 on that. If they happened to work nicely (as the butler creek) I wanna be on the pre-order list for a 3 pack!!

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    We will talk to them at shotshow next month, Promag is redoing the 9-22 to work properly, but steel lips are nice too, we just dont want to find out the battledynes dont work properly after bringing them in.....
    Dave you are a scholar and a gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    If they are anything like the nomad mags, then not to good.
    They really can't be worse than the rest of the fodder out there...beside BFiles I don't know you at all but from what I've read of your posts on CGN you have a pretty healthy stable... a expensive stable at that... what's a couple mags gonna mean to your cheque book. You can be our community guinea pig.... lol. I look forward to your range report good sir! You will be the One before the many!

I want 2 of these, who sell's theses in canada??

Do WANT! Look way better than the archangel ones. And all they have to do is reliably feed 5 consecutive shots to be more reliable!
    Over-glorified Kettle Operator
    Hunting & Sport Shooting Enthusiast

Take a new person out shooting today!!

CGN frequent flyer
    They have the feed lips similar to the Butler Creek, but the shape of the archangel with the sleeve installed. I wonder how the straighter shape of the mag itself will effect feeding. The reason the BC mags are shaped the way they are is because thats the natural arc the 22 rounds follow when stacked. The archangel mags dont have steel lips and I feel thats the biggest issue... but they also done have the shape of the BC mags and I wonder if maybe that has something to do with it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Akronym View Post
    They really can't be worse than the rest of the fodder out there...beside BFiles I don't know you at all but from what I've read of your posts on CGN you have a pretty healthy stable... a expensive stable at that... what's a couple mags gonna mean to your cheque book. You can be our community guinea pig.... lol. I look forward to your range report good sir! You will be the One before the many!
    Dont need these mags now, just bought an SU22 so itsall black Dog xform mags for me. Just saying tho when I had my nomad 10/22 the mags were not reliable at all. Hopefully these will be better but looks like we will all have to wait anyways for them.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Dont need these mags now, just bought an SU22 so itsall black Dog xform mags for me. Just saying tho when I had my nomad 10/22 the mags were not reliable at all. Hopefully these will be better but looks like we will all have to wait anyways for them.
    So I cannot live through you vicariously..... alright who else wants to take the dive and spend there money before I do.

Im in for two right now! Where Do i get em?

Look great. That $30 price tag looks nice too!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast