Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Finally a decent looking magazine!

Subscribed and love the look of those mags, you will sell a pile!

I am not in the least embarrased breaking out my steel lipped 25 round Butler Creek steel lipped mags for my 10/22. Anyone that that buys these because of "magazine envy" should seek help. But then I have fired 6 TOW missles, a couple dozen 106MM rounds, about 50 Carl G rounds, and M-72's going back to 1981 so I am sort of past all that.....

Because no one would ever want to use the same mag pouches they already have instead of buying special ones just for their 10/22

Shawn
    Last edited by shawn; 01-06-2013 at 04:29 PM.

Here is the pic if any one is too lazy to click lol

Shawn

CGN frequent flyer Trigger_The_Rookie's Avatar
    I'm not convinced by the pitch on that website:
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleDyne
    You no longer have to be embarrassed at the range by those fruit shaped banana magazines for your Ruger® 10/22® rifle.
    I mean... the BC mags are fine and functional. If anything, perhaps the BC mags could be designed with slightly less excess material. As for adding extra fluff to create what paintballers would call a "Mil-Sim" look, well... That seems to me to be something one could more likely be a bit embarassed about...

I'm not knocking the product, because it looks like a very well conceived and achieved product. I'm just sayin...
    The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. -Ayn Rand
    NFA: NO COMPROMISE

CGN frequent flyer Trigger_The_Rookie's Avatar
    Now, as an afterthought; With the extra dimesnions of the mag, if they had managed to make it double-stack, and fit 40+ rounds in there, I would be ALL OVER IT.

If I recall correctly, last year I saw a stubby double-stack 30 rounder by BC. Anyone else seen those?
    The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. -Ayn Rand
    NFA: NO COMPROMISE

I'd be interested in trying a few as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger_The_Rookie View Post
    Now, as an afterthought; With the extra dimesnions of the mag, if they had managed to make it double-stack, and fit 40+ rounds in there, I would be ALL OVER IT.

If I recall correctly, last year I saw a stubby double-stack 30 rounder by BC. Anyone else seen those?
    you mean the ones that jam every single round? No thanks. THere is a reason why you don't see double stacked 10/22 mags. They suck. If you want a mag with less material, more sleek and less fruit-like, go for the new gen3 promag that Hical says is coming out soon. Those are going to be my preference if they ever come out. With the Weapon’s Ban coming up in the US we might never see any of these up in Canada in time before they stop making them. I’ve heard the Battledynes are impossible to get. People’s orders are being cancelled because they oversold so many. So we’re going to be on the bottom of that list. I’m not holding out hope.

edit

Definately competition for the butler creek if they cycle well
    Last edited by MackForce; 01-07-2013 at 09:18 AM. Reason: too many opinions
    Never tell me the odds

You no longer have to be embarrassed at the range by those fruit shaped banana magazines for your Ruger® 10/22® rifle
    Chicks dig banana shaped things.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast