Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tnw m2/m3hb eta

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stencollector View Post
    It is a fair bit higher than 40. Seems to me that when I looked at the online FRT that the Ottawa sun posted, there were some 37 of the 30-06 M1919s still in stock at Marstar. Marstar also claimed some time ago that they imported 10 of the M2s, but I could only find 3 of them on the Ottawa sun site.

The RCMP have re-classified smaller batches of guns before, and it did not seem to bother them. The BD3008 and BD38s are examples. What I suspect is that the conservatives have put pressure on the RCMP over the re classifications, because it stirs up #### with the conservative support base (ie: us). But under a different government, or at another time, it will be the turn of the TNWs.
    Marstar only has full auto 1919's in stock. your confusing full auto with semi auto 1919's. The number of semi auto 1919's is tiny. The other semi auto 1919's manufactures that have FRT numbers approved for Canada are Valkyrie Arms, Ohio Rapid Fire and Northern Arms Imports.

Again your just fear mongering.

Sure, we can leave it at that. That should buy us a couple years.
    And more fear mongering. Nothing's gonna happen. You hoping someone's just gonna bail on there 1919 for a song so you can buy it or something.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    It's a stupid BS law that they use to justify there position. You take a full auto 1919 or M2HB and remove the right side plate and install a semi auto one, machine the bolt etc for semi auto and it would be no different than a approved semi auto version. Again its just BS crap laws of this a$$ backwards country.
    I completely agree.

Also to add, US Ordnance Inc. also have FRT#s for their semi-1919. One for 30-06 and one for 7.62 Nato.

Also as I stated the existing TNW 1919's were made from new old stock USGI surplus parts kits. This means they were never assembled into a complete firearm. Therefore they do not fall under converted auto, they are brand new manufactured firearms. The reason TNW has discontinued production of the 1919 is because they ran out of surplus NOS parts kits. It's on the firearms lab to prove they weren't made from new parts at this point as they already issued the FRT report and number.
    I highly doubt they were made from NOS parts kits, but that is just me. Everyone that owns a TNW 1919 should just sent it to me so I can inspect it for myself... HEHE
    Last edited by Beezer; 09-06-2013 at 10:13 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    I highly doubt they were made from NOS parts kits, but that is just me. HEHE
    NOS 1919 parts kits were extremely common until the past 5 years. The US military was auctioning of butt loads of them to clear out warehouse space. In fact if you knew what they cost back then it would make you sick. TNW bought up a huge auction lot to manufacture there 1919's.

How do you think the Israelis ended up with all there 1919's? They were sold surplus NOS parts kits to manufacture them from.

I still see the odd NOS parts kit for sale but they are very pricey now.

Marstar only has full auto 1919's in stock. your confusing full auto with semi auto 1919's. The number of semi auto 1919's is tiny. The other semi auto 1919's manufactures that have FRT numbers approved for Canada are Valkyrie Arms, Ohio Rapid Fire and Northern Arms Imports.

Again your just fear mongering.

And more fear mongering. Nothing's gonna happen. You hoping someone's just gonna bail on there 1919 for a song so you can buy it or something.
    First of all, the online registry data that the Ottawa Sun posted was not live, but rather data captured thru freedom of information requests around 2006 or so. I just checked the site, and am not able to bring up any data from it, so you will have to take my word for it, or not....your choice. I do know the difference between full auto, converted auto, and TNW commercial version when I pick categories though.

Already have mine, thanks. Had it for almost 8 years now. Kind of want to keep it that way. We have all seen this crap with the RCMP enough times over the last few years. It does not usually turn out in our favor.

All that said, I have no beef with you, so lets cut this now and see what happens. I am still anxious to get my m2/m3 hybrid some day. Hopefully North Sylva can make this work out.

Well I guess we have gone abit off topic, as far as the original poster's question is concerned and that may be my fault for bringing up the issue in his thread, instead of starting a new one under the "Legalease" section. Especially since the issue does not have to deal with North Sylva directly. For that I applogize to gutinater for highjacking his thread, when all he really wanted to know is the status of the TNW M2 he put a deposit on. So let's just get back to the original topic and hopefully the other stuff will sort itself out in time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    First of all.
    You got my message
    thanks
    Last edited by #1bcshooter; 09-08-2013 at 03:45 PM.
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdefinc View Post
    I have ran into a gentleman who is building three M2/m3hb semi autos. He has brand new parts and it will be built under the non restricted frt. would there still be guys interested?
    Always interested in new toys, but would need to know who, when, how much, you get the picture I'm Shure.

Very interested. Please PM

Who makes it
    Last edited by joedualmagneto; 12-19-2015 at 05:36 PM.

also interested to know

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast