Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tnw m2/m3hb eta

Tnw m2/m3hb eta

I know several forum members including myself have placed deposits on these guns knowing full well theres no guaranteed delivery date. Correct me if Im wrong but north sylva had stated probably early in the new year? How is this possible when I called TNW directly and they said the guns havent even been built yet, let alone packed up and ready to ship to Canada?
    Last edited by gutinater; 12-29-2012 at 06:19 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar

Well?
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

CGN Regular
    Delete
    Last edited by Airborneboi69; 03-06-2017 at 11:16 PM.

Perhaps the girl who answers the phone at TNW doesnt know what shes talking about. Thats why Im asking North Sylva directly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    They might of went through a diffren't company location if they have more then one ie never made it to the shop in the us skipping the pain in the rear of exporting them.

BANNED
    As if TNW will discuss their private contracts with distributors when the general public calls in.

Why start another thread?

Why not contact N.S directly?

Your question is...How is it possible that they have not been built yet?
    So you expected one to be sitting there, boxed up with your name on it. And you expect it on your doorstep Jan .4th....right?

It's still 2012!! They got MONTHS to go before March. Mid-March is 12 weeks away.

They said February or March. Too me, that would mean, May or June.
    Last edited by rivetc78; 12-30-2012 at 12:31 PM.

CGN Regular
    Delete
    Last edited by Airborneboi69; 03-06-2017 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rivetc78 View Post
    As if TNW will discuss their private contracts with distributors when the general public calls in.
    I called TNW to find out what accessories were shipping with the guns (specifically tripod/T&E/Pintle to see if I need to source one), they said what guns they havent been built yet. I wasnt asking her specific things like: so tell me whats the wholesale price on these guns
    Why start another thread?
    WTF does it matter to you?
    Why not contact N.S directly?
    THIS IS NORTH SYLVAS FORUM THATS HOW IM CONTACTING THEM SO OTHER MEMBERS CAN SEE THE RESPONSE

Your question is...How is it possible that they have not been built yet?
    So you expected one to be sitting there, boxed up with your name on it. And you expect it on your doorstep Jan .4th....right?
    UH OK, where in the heck did you come up with that?

It's still 2012!! They got MONTHS to go before March. Mid-March is 12 weeks away. Very good I see you are good at counting

They said February or March. Too me, that would mean, May or June.Hey, what the heck, lets make some more assumptions
    Thanks for your 2 cents. Is this forum not a way to contact North Sylva directly? I dont have any expections as to an exact delivery date. All I want to know is if the guns have been built yet or not. If North Sylva doesnt want to say so I guess thats their prerogative. Seems like a simple question. I dont get whats with the attitude. Id like to budget my gun purchases (this isn't a $200 SKS) having a heads up that a gun is coming in the next 3 months or next year or never (especially with whats going down south right now). Also these guns have been described by several dealers as M2HB's, TNW has stated they are M3's that have been converted to look like M2HB's.
    Last edited by gutinater; 12-31-2012 at 01:56 PM.

ETA on the M2HB is March/ April.

They are currently in the country but need to be assembled.

The M2HB is not the only belt fed rifle TNW makes. Other models are currently sitting on skids waiting to ship.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Tagged.

Was there a pre-order thread, or did you just contact the dealer?
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast