Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MDT TAC 21 ~ What happened to the left-hand chassis ?

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Sarutobi View Post
    I emailed MDT several times about their tolerances from a custom build and received only one response from them. I was hoping to put a custom action onto the MDT (ideally a Stiller Predator) and was told since they are slightly larger that it would not fit the chassis. Will there be a model that would allow for these slight differences? I honestly was confused as to why they would do this as it seems like only someone who wanted to cannibalize an existing R700 would be able to make use of the TAC-21. Is there any custom action that would fit your chassis? Seems like all the custom ones won't fit. Thanks very much in advance!
    Pretty much all Rem 700 clones use the same "footprint". If they are the same size outside, they will fit the MDT and the many other stocks on the market for the Rem 700. You may want to confirm the actual DIAMETER of the receiver you want to use and compare to the generic Rem 700

The vast majority of actions fit the same diameter so there is little reason to build product for slightly larger.

Any action that is oversized, is done so for a reason like the 338LM and that is just not well supported today in tube chassis.

Jerry

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by prepper4lyf View Post
    Are there any plans to bring in the long-action version of the TAC-21?
    I sell these regularly. RH LA

Jerry

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12