Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Another new 10-22 mag worth importing?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Thanks hical, appreciate your answer. I understand.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    Due to the time, costs & effort it takes to set up importing with a new company, we will only be concentrating on only one of the new mags, I think the battledyne wins out, less gimmicks, sturdier design, no place for dirt & no CHARGER pistol mag references....Let us know what you guy think!
    Battledyne and the Gen 3 Promag 922 win out by a long shot. These are way too gimmicky. The 922 have that MP5 look, are slick, small and efficient in design. The Battledyne look good, solid and work with AR15 Mag accessories like clamps and pouches. No contest.

Battle Dyne Mags look good, solid as stated keep dirt etc out. Deffinately interested in some in Tan if they can be brought in by HiCal Services, Great guys to deal with...... support Canadian Dealers as much as possible.

Oh these would be awesome.

I would buy a couple of the battledyne mags.
    /ŻŻlŻŻŻlŻŻ[_\__\]
    lŻŻ lŻŻŻlŻŻŻL-O|||||||O_
    Ż()_)ŻŻŻŻŻŻ()_)ŻŻŻŻŻ()_)

meh ... as nice as it is, it's just another banana mag and doesn't perk my interest ... lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    I'm not really a fan of the battledyne mags but I definitely see why there is the interest in them.

Being in Canada makes it tricky, we can just pickup up one of these new mags w/o import approval and such to actually prove if it's a gimmick or not. The stripper clip I can do without, I actually like the open side with the thumb slider. They could be terribly unreliable though.

I think I'll seek out more tactical innovations ti25 mags if I like the three I'm waiting on.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

The battledyne do look nice. What do they function like though? I don't really care about looks as long as it functions well.

We have had many discussions with the owner of the company & he states they run excellent! Battledyne wins, we will start the process & have them on the webstore ASAP! Thanks, Dave.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Thats illegal in canada
    I really wanted one after I watched the video =/
    Sucks