$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Anyone use irunguns for importing firearms ?

Great company to deal with to buy from and for FFL! Most reasonably priced FFL out there and if you buy from I Run Guns U.S there is no import fees! Very prompt service considering there is a border to cross and the accompanying beauracracy.

Question for those who have bought firearms rom their US website.

Do you fill out the import form directly after online purchase and checkout or do you wait for them to send you a link to it?

Reason I'm asking is that the import form doesn't let you specify that you just bought the gun from Irunguns.com.

How did you do it?

Well this is the scoop of my recent experience with irunguns.ca.......i emailed them twice with no reply, i called 2 times leaving voice messages with no reply, i faxed them a page with the gun i wanted to buy but still no reply, and finally i called from work and spoke on the phone with someone which was very polite but any question or request i presented him with went in from the one ear and came out from the other.....lots of yes ill take care of it but nothing happened.
    I ordered a gun which BTW was already in Canada and was shipped the next day with no delays BUT with Canpar ground service on the 31st of January (OMG.......they propably spent only $5 cause there is no guarantee delivery at all) and as of today, 7 days later, is still in Calgary!!! For the love of god pls offer a faster service even if the customer has to pay little extra.
    So lets see when and the condition the gun will arrive cause so far i'm NOT impressed at all.
    ****UPDATE*****
    Canpar is a crapy company...while shipment showed in Calgary the guy delivered it to my house in Toronto. So shipping was a week and gun was brand new and in an amazing condition. Basicaly if the communication issue gets resolved is a great company to buy guns from.
    Last edited by OmegaPythons; 02-08-2014 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaPythons View Post
    Well this is the scoop of my recent experience with irunguns.ca.......i emailed them twice with no reply, i called 2 times leaving voice messages with no reply, i faxed them a page with the gun i wanted to buy but still no reply, and finally i called from work and spoke on the phone with someone which was very polite but any question or request i presented him with went in from the one ear and came out from the other.....lots of yes ill take care of it but nothing happened.
    I ordered a gun which BTW was already in Canada and was shipped the next day with no delays BUT with Canpar ground service on the 31st of January (OMG.......they propably spent only $5 cause there is no guarantee delivery at all) and as of today, 7 days later, is still in Calgary!!! For the love of god pls offer a faster service even if the customer has to pay little extra.
    So lets see when and the condition the gun will arrive cause so far i'm NOT impressed at all.
    Canpar's tracking info takes forever to update, my rifle was shipped on the 30th and I got it today, if I look at the tracking info it just says it left Calgary. I would expect you will get your gun tomorrow.
    Come for the guns, stay for the tinfoil
    Member: CSSA, NFA, OFAH

I live by one code and one code only, that code is "The Swanson Code"

My buddy at work just got a Remington 700 but they shipped the wrong model. Very close, but no cigar. He wanted one with a threaded muzzle, the one he got did not have a threaded muzzle. Turns out they mixed up some UPC codes in the U.S. and have had a dozen or so upset customers. Gotta say IRUN was decent about it and happily refunded the price difference. However, if you want what you want, you'd be on the hook for shipping it back to them.

This is a really fluky example and Murphie's Law dictates no matter how good you are, eventually SHTF.

I'd say it's an example of their good customer service. Not only did they track down the source of the problem, they simply gave back the difference in cost. With the dozens of versions of R-700's out there, I can see how this mistake could happen.
    Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.
    Give a man a bank and he can rob the world.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678