Thread: Prophet River AAAA+++++

Prophet River AAAA+++++

Wow, I called them yesterday am about getting info on a sightron scope. I had two different call backs. The last one in the afternoon answered all my questions and I ordered the scope they recommended was best suited for my use. It arrived by courier noon the next day and I live about three hours away, was my first purchase from them but sure won't be my last.

I agree there staff Is very helpful they ship fast I will be doin business with them in the future
    GO NAVY!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Clay is always available for informations or negotiation on items ( very good personel staff to ), doing business with Prophet is always a satisfactory move, he his now part of my 2 or 3 best dealers to go to... JP.

Ordered a reloading kit on sunday after 10pm, ready for pickup from the post office yesterday. Less than 5 business days from order do delivery is a great turn around time. Hopefully i get to deal with them again

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dustin's Avatar
    I've had somewhat limited dealings with Prophet river in the past year, but all experiences have been positive. I'll support Clay and co. whenever possible.
    Political Correctness offends me

"It hurt my feeling (I only have one left)"-Stormbringer

I need more Colts...

If I can't buy local, they are my go to dealer. Always good to deal with.

CGN frequent flyer
    Great place to purchase from.

Clay and the guys are great. Im lucky enough to live just down the road from the shop. They are always helpful and very knowledgable when it comes to firearms and accessorys! My next purchase will be thru them due to the fact that if u have questions they most likly know the answers or know where to get what i am looking for i they dont have it!
    Troy Northern Guard, Inforce WML, Squid Grips, Phase 5 "BAD" lever. PMags and lots of ammo
    Remington 700 SPS Tac, Nikon M223 scope, Bi Pod, SPS Varmint stock.

Life would be great if every business had the level of service as PRF. I am a one time but will be returning customer.