Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Defense - Update

CGN Regular
    Please send an e-mail to sales@wolverinesupplies.com with your request and we will respond next week when we get back to the office.
    Regards
    Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Leibermuster View Post
    ANY BCGS coming in, or hopefully on order?

Please PM me...
    Ordered, no ETA at this time.

New Order policy for 2013

We placed a large order for DD firearms last year and it is confirmed that we will be receiving our orders. We placed orders for various models for deliveries throughout 2013. These will be available from us and from our stocking dealers. When we have our 2013 recommended retail prices and expected ETA for the different models I will add it here.

From this point forward we will no longer accept any “pre-orders” or run a “notify” list, we will only accept firm orders with a $200 deposit. When you place your order we will need the following details; Name, address, phone #, e-mail address, PAL # and date and place of birth and payment method. Credit card numbers will be hand written on our copy of your deposit receipt, not entered into any computer, this is shredded when the final payment is taken. When your order arrives here you will be charged the balance and your order shipped. Canada Post will automatically generate a shipping notification. Should you wish to cancel your order at any time prior to us shipping, there will be a $30 administration charge.

Is a daniel defense purchased from canada ammo considered a grey import?

Quote Originally Posted by thekenman View Post
    I don't believe so because almost every one of the sponsors and vendors on CGN all purchase their stock from the same distributors.

Quote Originally Posted by thekenman View Post
    No, Canada Ammo is one of our stocking dealers so no problem there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    New Order policy for 2013

We placed a large order for DD firearms last year and it is confirmed that we will be receiving our orders. We placed orders for various models for deliveries throughout 2013. These will be available from us and from our stocking dealers. When we have our 2013 recommended retail prices and expected ETA for the different models I will add it here.

From this point forward we will no longer accept any “pre-orders” or run a “notify” list, we will only accept firm orders with a $200 deposit. When you place your order we will need the following details; Name, address, phone #, e-mail address, PAL # and date and place of birth and payment method. Credit card numbers will be hand written on our copy of your deposit receipt, not entered into any computer, this is shredded when the final payment is taken. When your order arrives here you will be charged the balance and your order shipped. Canada Post will automatically generate a shipping notification. Should you wish to cancel your order at any time prior to us shipping, there will be a $30 administration charge.
    Will you be honoring pre orders that have already been made, or are you expecting that customers make a deposit to guarantee that they recieve their products?

Quote Originally Posted by s.west View Post
    Will you be honoring pre orders that have already been made, or are you expecting that customers make a deposit to guarantee that they recieve their products?
    We only require a deposit on orders moving forward, we will honour all existing BO. We are doing this to try and ease our work load so we can maintain quality service.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We only require a deposit on orders moving forward, we will honour all existing BO. We are doing this to try and ease our work load so we can maintain quality service.
    Understood. I put my name on your list to recieve a DD 5.56 BCG when they come in. I have no problem placing a deposit, I just want to make sure I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by s.west View Post
    Understood. I put my name on your list to recieve a DD 5.56 BCG when they come in. I have no problem placing a deposit, I just want to make sure I get it.
    We only require deposit with firearm orders.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast