Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New from Daniel Defense

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar

New from Daniel Defense

Muzzle Climb Mitigator

Reduce Muzzle Climb and Stay on Target. Promoted recoil management for faster, more accurate target engagement. Manufactured from aerospace 17-4 stainless steel. Minimal chance of corrosion. Salt bath nitride finish keeps maintenance to a minimum. The Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator comes in standard or extended length 5/8 x 24 TPI.
    Thread: 5/8 x 24 TPI
    Length: Standard (1.875")
    Made in the USA!

Daniel Defense Superior Suppression Device

Muzzle Flash Signature reduction. Reduced Muzzle Rise. Properly timing or indexing is not required. Torque it on with a crush washer, or not. Manufactured from aerospace 17-4 stainless steel. Minimal chance of corrosion. Salt bath nitride finish keeps maintenance to a minimum.

Daniel Defense EZ CAR™ Rail 9.0

The EZ CAR™ Rail is the perfect drop in replacement for your plastic hand guards. The EZ CAR™ Rail 9.0 from Daniel Defense has been engineered to offer a rock solid mounting platform for all your AR accessories. The EZ CAR™ Rail easily replaces factory installed plastic hand guards, and it offers a Mil-Spec quad rail that installs in seconds. As simple to install as a traditional hand guard, the EZ CAR™ Rail mounts to a standard delta ring and hand-guard cap of a mid-length length gas system with no modifications to the host weapon.

Engineered and produced at the Daniel Defense state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Black Creek, GA and finished in rugged Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodizing, shooters are sure to appreciate the latest lightweight quad rail to come from Daniel Defense.

Daniel Defense 9" Float rail

The Daniel Defense MFR 9.0 is a 9" CNC Machined Modular Free Float Handguard. It is specifically designed to adequately cover a low profile gas block on a carbine or mid-length gas system barrel.

The MFR 9.0 has been engineered to provide each shooter with the ultimate in modular adaptability. Should the shooter desire, the tube can be run “slick” with an unitterupted top rail that runs the length of the tube. In addition, the installation of Modular Picatinny Rails is accomplished with little effort. This allows you to have rails anywhere you need them and nowhere you don’t.

Daniel Defense M4, v5-300 AAC Blackout

Daniel Defense’s new caliber option, the 300 Blackout, was originally designed to give the shooter a 30 caliber projectile which could be fired out of the AR platform without an increase in magazine size while still utilizing a standard bolt. The 300 Blackout is 7.62x35mm which gives the shooter similar ballistic qualities as the .308 and the 7.62x39mm, the AK round, without having to give up the light weight 5.56mm/AR platform. The 300 Blackout can still utilize standard AR magazines without a reduction in magazine capacity. Unlike the 7.62x39mm, the 300 Blackout cartridge is still light on the shoulder with similar recoil to the 5.56mm.

The Daniel Defense, v5-300 AAC Blackout comes in two different configurations no sights or fixed front/rear sights.

The 300 BlackOut is designed to be shot suppressed and un-surpressed utilizing various type of super sonic and sub sonic ammunitions. The testing of the Daniel Defense 300 BlackOut firearms indicates that un-surpressed firing with sub-sonic ammo can lead to failures to feed, failures, to eject, and failures to fire and is not recommend. Although, though our extensive testing we did ascertain that the utilization of a "H" weight buffer or lighter when shooting un-surpressed sub-sonic ammo produces much more reliable operation.

Materials & Construction

Precision crafted from the highest quality material available today with meticulous attention to detail, The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine will prove to be the benchmark in the industry.

•Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
    •Barrel: Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8 twist, 16″ S2W Profile, Carbine Gas System, MP tested, and Salt Bath Nitride Finished.
    •Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
    •Flash Hider: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor
    •Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
    •Gas Block: Daniel Defense Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
    •Handguard: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 12.0
    •Vertical Grip: Daniel Defense A2 Styling Vertical Grip
    •Rail Cover: (3) Daniel Defense low profile rail ladders
    •Weight(no sights): 7lbs 1oz
    •Made in the USA!
    Last edited by Farmboy; 09-19-2012 at 08:13 AM.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

That's a super-nice upper, but @ $1800 I'll have to pass...

1800 is complete rifle not just upper if you are talking about the 300 blackout anyways i think.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Quote Originally Posted by H.K.Glock 007 View Post

$1800 is complete rifle, not just upper, if you are talking about the 300 blackout anyways... I think.
    Don't think so...But none of the sites selling this have a clear description (upper or complete rifle).

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer74 View Post
    Don't think so...But none of the sites selling this have a clear description (upper or complete rifle).

Im just going by his pics showing the complete rifle and the prices on the rest of the ARs and the rest of the uppers. But I agree as it does not state any specs for the lower at all.

Any of the pics with just the upper show the lower greyed out.

Most uppers were 1100ish and up and complete rifles were 1500 and up.

On a side note I WANT AN MK18 i think it would satisfy my HK 416 urge.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Quote Originally Posted by H.K.Glock 007 View Post
    Im just going by his pics showing the complete rifle and the prices on the rest of the ARs and the rest of the uppers.

But I agree as it does not state any specs for the lower at all.

Any of the pics with just the upper show the lower greyed out.

Most uppers were 1100ish and up and complete rifles were 1500 and up.

On a side note, I WANT AN MK18 ! I think it would satisfy my HK 416 urge.
    The fact that there's no info on the lower is what made me think that it's for just the upper...

And isn't an MK18 a PWS rifle ???

$1800 is for the complete V5 in 300 Blackout.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    $1800 is for the complete V5 in 300 Blackout.
    More buyers if factory ammo was available.

We'll have some available shortly.

There are already other dealers selling factory ammo.

Are the muzzle rise mitigators sold out already or are they not in stock yet?

Thanks!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast