Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: canpar dropped off my order today

canpar dropped off my order today

took longer than expected due to all your holiday orders but my order finally arrived today and was exactly as I ordered. Thanks CanAm.
    Last edited by garybusey; 01-24-2013 at 01:31 AM.

show us picture? lets see your order..

Just got a knock at the door!!

My AR broke,.nothing a little crazy glue wont fix
    Thx CanAm

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Thank you

Ok I have an update...CanAm everything is great except the ncstar ar-15 quad rail is a defect. when I installed it I saw one of the counter sunk screws that hold the picitinny rail to the hand guard wasnt tight it was sticking up so I went to tighten it with the allen wrench provided but it just came right out with a bunch of shredded metal, the threads are completely stripped. Now I had to wait 13 days for my order and I know this defect has nothing to do with you guys but is there anyway you can please ship me a replacement one right away on thursday the 24th. You can charge my card again for a second one and then refund it once you receive the defective one in the mail. I'd just really like to be able to have it for this weekend. my order id is 3953579. Thanks

My first order from CanadaAmmo came in today also- and I am impressed. I know the orders were backed up when I placed the order, but everything got here, it's all exactly what I wanted and in excellent condition! Never dealt with CanPar before, and was nervous it wouldn't show before I left town for a week, but after speaking to them Monday, yesterday and again today, their rep called back and said "Your packages will be there in the next 2 hours." Sure enough, an hour after that call I was tearing into both boxes!

Thanks for the pen, targets and a sweet new CANADIAN gun mag! And I'm definitely placing another order....

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, DADDIES WITH PRETTY DAUGHTERS KILL PEOPLE!
    "Get a shot off FAST. This upsets him long enough to make your second shot count." -Robert A. Heinlein.

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by garybusey View Post
    Ok I have an update...CanAm everything is great except the ncstar ar-15 quad rail is a defect. when I installed it I saw one of the counter sunk screws that hold the picitinny rail to the hand guard wasnt tight it was sticking up so I went to tighten it with the allen wrench provided but it just came right out with a bunch of shredded metal, the threads are completely stripped. Now I had to wait 13 days for my order and I know this defect has nothing to do with you guys but is there anyway you can please ship me a replacement one right away on thursday the 24th. You can charge my card again for a second one and then refund it once you receive the defective one in the mail. I'd just really like to be able to have it for this weekend. my order id is 3953579. Thanks
    why wouldnt you call them about this matter.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    please contact us directly for warranty issues. Give us a call in the morning and we'll get one on canpar so you have it for Friday (if we have it in stock)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Too bad they don't have a store for those of us close by. Actually maybe that would be a bad, costly idea.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_juiced_coupe View Post
    why wouldnt you call them about this matter.
    Of course I'll call tomorrow to follow up, I posted because its after hours and doing this shows the forum just how awesome CanAm is by responding after hours and saying they'll have a new one to me by friday. Thank you CanAm for the awesome customer service, I appreciate it...and yes burnaby its frustrating when you only live 30 minutes away from their warehouse. I'd love to be able to shop there in person, but I'd probably spend too much money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast