Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another flawless transaction with SFRC

CGN frequent flyer OccasionallyOnTarget's Avatar
    I bought a S&W M&P 15-22 from SFRC a while back. I also bought some unrelated mags on the same order. While waiting for the transfer to go through on the rifle, SFRC sold the mags to someone else, and then told me, too bad, we're sold out, so I didn't get them with my order. The person at SFRC said they had put them aside but someone else must have grabbed them for another customer. The communication with SFRC was good, and the rifle is great, but there is something wrong with how they process orders if that can happen. Anyway, I would probably order from them again if they were the only place that had what I was looking for.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    yep. Just picked up a brand new CZ858 from them. Great deal. Shipped to my door

They are awesome! Only good things to say! All the times I dealt with them it was a fantastic experience and that since their beginning!
    They have a high reputation! I highly recommend dealing with them!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mikeyb's Avatar
    Made my first order today for the 6-position AR stock for my VZ. Hopefully the first of many!
    Mikey B

Quote Originally Posted by phnol View Post
    They are awesome! Only good things to say! All the times I dealt with them it was a fantastic experience and that since their beginning!
    They have a high reputation! I highly recommend dealing with them!
    x2 on this. I have ordered over 4000 rounds of various ammo in the last 4 months or so, and service & delivery were both bang on. I hope to get out to the store some time this Spring (maybe to sell back some brass to help finance more ammo - Ryan? )
    Member: SASS (Royal City Rangers), CCFR, CSSA , NFA, CFI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12