Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the average time a order takes to process?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Hello, i checked our records and one Mossberg 590a1 was ordered on Jan1 and one on Dec 31. So assuming yours was the order on January 1st. I have records of it being shipped out on January 2nd. We also have record of an e-mail sent from Canada Post with a tracking number sent to the e-mail address submitted with the order. Sometimes it ends up in peoples junk/spam folders so you may want to check there? Anyways its en route to you as per Canada post website. Feel free to contact me direct if you need any more information regarding this order... gary@wanstallsonline.com or 1-888-967-4867

Thanks again,

Gary
    You're right, it was deep in the spam mail. Thanks for the quick shipment and support! Can't wait to try out my new shotgun :D.

Quote Originally Posted by tthur77 View Post
    In fairness, he isn't complaining, he's asking a general question about order times and PAL scans. There's no need to start ripping on the guy.
    We aren't ripping on him. Just suggesting he take the common sense approach. Just getting tired of threads like this instead of just calling or e-mailing the business to clear customer service issues.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Hope you will enjoy your new shotgun.
    What?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12