Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the average time a order takes to process?

CGN Regular

What is the average time a order takes to process?

Hi, I bought a Mossberg 590A1 from Wanstalls for the first time on Jan. 1 and it's been processing since. The FAQ says they usually take 24h, so I am wondering if I have to send in a scanned PAL like SFRC requires. Or are you guys just busy from coming back from the holidays?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Lol. Man ive been waiting for an order since boxing day with CanAmmo. Technically its only been 3 days for ya.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    I have only bought from Wanstalls once, and recommend them: I bought some non-PAL items and it took three (3) days for processing... on the afternoon of the third day I got "processing complete" e-mail, "itemed shipped" e-mail and a Canada Post "item received" and "item processed" e-mails all at once! I haven't dealth with them enough to know, but maybe they update their system when they return from the Post Office?

If you don't receive any of the above e-mails by Tuesday noon, maybe phone and be sure all is well.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Just give them a call
    If You're A Real Man Then Every Shirt Is A Muscle Shirt

We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishingismylife View Post
    Just give them a call
    Why would he call and ask likely clearing up the problem in a couple minutes? It's far easier to post on CGN. That way the business cannot look into it because they don't know his name or order number since I'm guessing Ioncannon isn't his real name. I like how John responds to these on the Marstar forum.

Yes he likes to respond with kind words

In fairness, he isn't complaining, he's asking a general question about order times and PAL scans. There's no need to start ripping on the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishingismylife View Post
    Just give them a call
    ...... They are great to deal with and sure the holidays have something to do with it. Give them a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny88 View Post
    ...... They are great to deal with and sure the holidays have something to do with it. Give them a shout.
    Ya who knew there was such thing as a simple solution

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ioncannon View Post
    Hi, I bought a Mossberg 590A1 from Wanstalls for the first time on Jan. 1 and it's been processing since. The FAQ says they usually take 24h, so I am wondering if I have to send in a scanned PAL like SFRC requires. Or are you guys just busy from coming back from the holidays?

Hello, i checked our records and one Mossberg 590a1 was ordered on Jan1 and one on Dec 31. So assuming yours was the order on January 1st. I have records of it being shipped out on January 2nd. We also have record of an e-mail sent from Canada Post with a tracking number sent to the e-mail address submitted with the order. Sometimes it ends up in peoples junk/spam folders so you may want to check there? Anyways its en route to you as per Canada post website. Feel free to contact me direct if you need any more information regarding this order... gary@wanstallsonline.com or 1-888-967-4867

Thanks again,

Gary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast