Thread: Thanks again Armtac

Thumbs up Thanks again Armtac

I've made more than a few transactions with Chris over at Armtac. The amount of emails I've sent him probably border on "insane girlfriend", but he is always quick to get back to me. So to say that I've had positive interactions with Armtac prior to my latest interaction would be an understatement.

When I was browsing his site and saw that he had a Noveske 14.5 middy on a VLTOR MUR-1, I wasn't shocked. The fact that it had a Geissele Mk2 SMR made me contact him with urgency that I had no idea I was capable of. I wasn't just impressed with the sheer Unobtanium factor of his custom upper, but how well he helped me out to ensure I got it from his shop. Not only that, but when I needed to add parts to the order after buying the upper, he helped me out to save shipping.

When I got my upper in the mail, it was clearly well put together. The screws were all properly loctited down. Patience was used in building it.

Thanks again Chris. You have my customer loyalty, and being the Noveske addict I am, you are my enabler and go to guy from now on. I highly recommend the rest of you hit him up for a fix as well.

Pics to come later of the upper. Just needs a few more items put on it.

Second that!

BTW, You're lucky that you had the upper in your hand now. I still have to wait impatiently as the NSR 13.5" was not available when I placed the order.

Ive gotten in the habit of checking to see if items are in stock before ordering. A lot of distributors here in Canada don't have the best stock systems for their sites. I ordered a VLTOR MUR from Armtac once that was out of stock, but he made sure I got one shortly. He even referred me to CTS who he supplies for

Quote Originally Posted by 1807 View Post
    Second that!

BTW, You're lucky that you had the upper in your hand now. I still have to wait impatiently as the NSR 13.5" was not available when I placed the order.