Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inventories and Updates

Expired Business Member
    Noveske items will be out for at least 3 months for lowers and nsr rails. We do have some barrels coming but we don;t have any Vltor MUR upper to complete them but we can use the standard ar15 upper for them. We also got plenty of the BCM BCG as well.

Vltor items will be stocked up after Feb even the MUR as well. We do have some new BCM/Vltor Ambi BCM handle coming shortly after shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Armtac View Post
    There are only 100 to 200 mags for the first shipment, it won;t even put a dent on the amount of preorder list we have.

If we are able to get the mags for a lower price, we will ensure people who preorder from us previously get the same deal and we will adjust their invoice. We will know more at Shotshow.
    Too bad there aren't more 0's attached to the end of those numbers.

Nice job to Armtac for stepping up and offering price adjustments to previously placed pre-orders.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Also hoping for Noveske barrels and nsr rails

Expired Business Member
    We do have some 9" NSR rail now.

We already placed the order with noveske for the 7.5", 11", 13.5" and even the new 16". Hopefully we can get them asap.

appreciate the update. preordered a few weeks back thinking I was a genius - didn't realize the other thread had been running all year!

Thanks for the update.

I can wait patiently for my beowolf mag, LAR's are getting more work anyway these days.
    Read -> Comprehend -> Post

CGN Regular
    I am impressed at you offering potential lower prices for orders already placed....obviously depending on the answers at SHOT. I would like to make more orders than just the mags, I am wondering when the Vltor VST gas block/flip up sight combo will be back in stock. I'm also in the market for a bolt carrier group, 5.56, preferrably full auto. Any chance of getting stock like this anytime soon?

Expired Business Member
    We are ordering more VST-1C only, looking in 2 months for that.

We do have some BCG available however we only offer them with the purchase of the custom upper built. We just don;t have enough available to be purchase separately.

We try to be faired to all of our customers especially the one who ordered way in advance. Without everyone supports, we are unable to bring cool items in.

CGN Regular
    Ok, the VST-1C, will it fit on a heavy barrel? I have an NEA 12.5" heavy barrel, and I believe the gas block diameter is different for a heavy barrel compared to a government profile. Thanks.

If you are able to get more stock on the BCG, I suspect they would sell in this environment.

Expired Business Member
    After speaking with AA at the Shot, we are hoping to receive the mags within 6 weeks. Instead of riveting the magazine, they will install a blocker inside and possibly stamping the mags saying it is for 5 rounds of beowulf.

In addition, we will be carrying the entire line of products from AA, which incude the .17HMR AR15 and the 6.5 Grendel AR15 as well.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast