Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inventories and Updates

Expired Business Member

Inventories and Updates

We got a lot of phone calls in regard to our inventory levels and ETA on the beowulf mags. Due to the panic buying in US, a lot of the AR15 parts that we have on our shelves are gone. However, we are unable to re-stock anything, everything in US are out of stock. We do expect some shipment coming in Feb and March.

Please don't be upset with us because we have nothing in stock, we are trying our hardest to re-stock our inventory.

In term of beowulf mags, we have two shipments coming. AA is trying to ramp up the production to fill our order. ETA on the first shipment is a month to 2 months away. We will be talking with AA during Shotshow to determine if we can sell the magazines at a cheaper price.

Chris

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    Is there a pre order list for the Beowulf mags?

Expired Business Member
    Yep, you can go online to preorder them but we do have a long list thou.

CGN Regular
    Any idea how many mags in the first order.....maybe an estimate on how far into the pre order numbers you might get? Also, if you get a cheaper price at Shot show, would it affect only the orders going forward, or be retroactive to the pre-orders too? I'm still in for my orders at the current price, just inquiring.

see if they will stamp the mag with the caliber and not just the floorplate on the GI mags...unless this was already done.
    ----------
    ez8
    ----------

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by my_2_cents View Post
    Any idea how many mags in the first order.....maybe an estimate on how far into the pre order numbers you might get? Also, if you get a cheaper price at Shot show, would it affect only the orders going forward, or be retroactive to the pre-orders too? I'm still in for my orders at the current price, just inquiring.
    That would be great!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by my_2_cents View Post
    I should hope people who have already ordered to be a gentleman about it. Your order is a contract. Now, if Armtac wants to give people a rebate on the price out of their own good will, that's a different story.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer View Post
    I should hope people who have already ordered to be a gentleman about it. Your order is a contract. Now, if Armtac wants to give people a rebate on the price out of their own good will, that's a different story.
    I completely agree....but you have to expect that the seagulls will circle when they throw out chum like that lol.

Expired Business Member
    There are only 100 to 200 mags for the first shipment, it won;t even put a dent on the amount of preorder list we have.

If we are able to get the mags for a lower price, we will ensure people who preorder from us previously get the same deal and we will adjust their invoice. We will know more at Shotshow.

Thanks for the updates... you have any idea when noveske barrels and VLTOR uppers and lowers will be in, I assume a few months minimum based on your post...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast