Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 5.56 - Canada Ammo Rocks!

Out of stock
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”

Just saw this thread, any chance of getting more at the same price? I'd take 800 rounds in an ammo can also...
    Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    ive been waiting for it to get below 450 forever, even pm'ed chris about it...sorry no sale any time soon.......

damn, i hope they still have some

ill go check!

brb
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arcstarter View Post
    good thing about norinco is the states can't get it so it should have no bearing on our prices in Canada
    You're omitting a large number of other factors, including the global metals market. Americans sucking up massive qtys of brass, copper and other metals are going to drive up the world market values which will have an impact on Canadian import ammo from China. They will increase the price, even on ammunition that has already been produced to make a nickel.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    aawwww............i missed it................no way...............

raincheck on a 1600rd case for this sale price???
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

So even though canada ammo is out, there is still another sponsor with it cheap. Hunt around and you will find it. Although not as cheap as can-am. They are always the best!!

Got my order in while the getting was good! Thanks guys!

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    We suspended sales to catch up and allow other dealers a chance.

I am at SHOT next week so I don't want to go too crazy.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    We suspended sales ... I don't want to go too crazy.
    We all agree: $419 for a crate of 1600 rounds of 5.56 delivered to our door is crazy -- and we thank you for that momentary lapse of sanity.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer copeland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ronkytonk View Post
    Good thing is that she's not entitled to half!!....YET.;0
    Unfortunately "I bought it for me" never goes over as well as "I bought it for us". Lol
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast