Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PGW Group Buy????

GunNutz
    Ross has been awesome to deal with...quick comms, and super guy all around.
    Their product is the best in the business, and for a company that deals so much with contracts etc. they treat us private guys as top rate customers!!

get an AI rifle, shot PGW 338 lapua, not impressed plus had issues with firearm and customer service was slow to non existant

Quote Originally Posted by KINGER_ERT View Post
    get an AI rifle, shot PGW 338 lapua, not impressed plus had issues with firearm and customer service was slow to non existant
    Sorry for your bad experience Kinger. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    What about a left handed action? LOL
    Keep up the good work!!!
    Cheers
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

BANNED
    Ya, o.k

So you post this on Their forum but provide Zero info?

You say you work in Law Enforcement. Was this your rifle? Or someone elses?

Do you own either one?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rsp1761 View Post
    Sorry for your bad experience Kinger. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
    I have no knowledge of whatever difficulties KINGER_ERT had with the 338 Lapua, and no connection with PGW, but you really can't ask for a better response than this.

Snapshot

Sounds like operator error ............ it's guys like you "KINGER" that make the wana be "snipers" look soooo bad. The "ERT" followed up the I love guns and titties speak for your professional side. I'm guessing you are one of those guys shooting .338 Lapua at a max range of 300 meters, and then getting upset because you have a larger than 1 MOA group. If you knew anything about .338 Lapua ballistics you wouldn't be having problems. Telling other's to "get an AI" also showes me that you are just another guy wanting the next cool rifle to help him shoot better, when it's not the rifles fault. I'm guessing all of us shooting the Timberwolf in the CF must be using magic to engage targets out to 2000 meters. Do us a favour, and just stop embarrassing yourself.

Well said Chavez_

CGN Ultra frequent flyer freezer filler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavez_ View Post
    Sounds like operator error ............ it's guys like you "KINGER" that make the wana be "snipers" look soooo bad. The "ERT" followed up the I love guns and titties speak for your professional side. I'm guessing you are one of those guys shooting .338 Lapua at a max range of 300 meters, and then getting upset because you have a larger than 1 MOA group. If you knew anything about .338 Lapua ballistics you wouldn't be having problems. Telling other's to "get an AI" also showes me that you are just another guy wanting the next cool rifle to help him shoot better, when it's not the rifles fault. I'm guessing all of us shooting the Timberwolf in the CF must be using magic to engage targets out to 2000 meters. Do us a favour, and just stop embarrassing yourself.
    Best first post ever!

CGN Regular
    what kind of ammunition do you guys in CF use for these beautiful rifles?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast